- Is this an official web site?
- No, RoboCop Archive is completely unofficial and fan-run.
- How long has the RoboCop Archive site been online?
- This site was started as long ago as November 1998 and has gone through a lot of victories, failures,changes and layout designs since then.
- Who runs the RoboCop Archive site?
- RoboCop Archive was created and is maintained by me, a Swedish guy named Johan. I do have help though, in the form of many contributions of content for use on the site. If you've got something to contribute that you don't already see on the site, drop me a line.
- Hi RoboCop! When will you do another movie?
- Nope, we don't make the movies in any way, shape or form, and we're not THEM either. Sorry.
All Robocop images are © of Orion (MGM) Pictures or whoever own the rights at this moment, it can be really confusing sometimes.
This is a fan-made site, and is not related to MGM in anyway. This note goes for all pages and their content throughout the RoboCop Archive.
Copyright © Orion (MGM) pictures corporation. Robocop ® is a trademark of Orion (MGM) pictures corporation. All rights reserved.
RoboCop: Prime Directives images are Copyright 2000 by Robocop Productions.
Photographer: L. Pief Weyman.
Dark Horse, Dark Horse Comics, and the Dark Horse logo are
trademarks of Dark Horse Comics, Inc., registered in various categories and countries.
Marvel Comics, and the Marvel Comics logo are
trademarks of Marvel Comics, Inc., registered in various categories and countries.