New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Xbox 360 - Game Talk
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Swedish Robot
C-L2

C-L2

Comment: Formerly Draliseth

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:00 am Reply with quote

I'm kind of disappointed it won't be Turtles in Time, which rocked way harder.

Like I've been bitchin' to my one Xbox buddy all night, I'm tired of seeing these lame ass arcade games on Xbox live. I want a badass ARCADE game that I want to pay for. Fuck Street Fighter II, come out with Marvel Vs. Street Fighter or Capcom. What bugs me further more is like you said, MC, they aren't updating the graphics.

Then why do they take so long to come out? Are they really just wanting to keep me on edge? Hell, just upgrade the sprites and call it good. That isn't so hard or much to ask for.

Another thing buggin' me. I'm tired of all these ports of the weakest ass version of the game. Sure, maybe the best isn't much for some (I can't imagine Root Beer Tapper ever being too complex), but why not actually make a badass game? Take the best of a series and make something new. Don't remake the old Double Dragons. We've been spoiled too much to enjoy it outside of the Nostalgia factor. Make one along the lines of Super Double Dragon? Sure, keep the same story and what not, add the new moves, BAM! Xbox Gold.

Call me grumpy or bitchy, I'm just kind of annoyed that I see all these games that I can just emulate. Give me something I want to buy or play on my Xbox instead of my computer.

CREDITS 20

nogga_nootch
C-L3

C-L3

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:10 am Reply with quote

i want the final fight series.

CREDITS 5

Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:51 pm Reply with quote

Draliseth :
I'm kind of disappointed it won't be Turtles in Time, which rocked way harder.

Like I've been bitchin' to my one Xbox buddy all night, I'm tired of seeing these lame ass arcade games on Xbox live. I want a badass ARCADE game that I want to pay for. Fuck Street Fighter II, come out with Marvel Vs. Street Fighter or Capcom. What bugs me further more is like you said, MC, they aren't updating the graphics.

Then why do they take so long to come out? Are they really just wanting to keep me on edge? Hell, just upgrade the sprites and call it good. That isn't so hard or much to ask for.

Another thing buggin' me. I'm tired of all these ports of the weakest ass version of the game. Sure, maybe the best isn't much for some (I can't imagine Root Beer Tapper ever being too complex), but why not actually make a badass game? Take the best of a series and make something new. Don't remake the old Double Dragons. We've been spoiled too much to enjoy it outside of the Nostalgia factor. Make one along the lines of Super Double Dragon? Sure, keep the same story and what not, add the new moves, BAM! Xbox Gold.

Call me grumpy or bitchy, I'm just kind of annoyed that I see all these games that I can just emulate. Give me something I want to buy or play on my Xbox instead of my computer.

yup.
I agree on all accounts, Think one of the problems is, making a dirty port, is just too easy of money to lose out on, and I have a feeling also the older it is, the easier it is to make it run on 360 and blazing fast. half the time its Xbox's own QA team that slows things down to a crawl, with their rules and regulations.

Hopefully that seems to be changing, for one the size limit has been bumped from 50 megs to 150. (might also be why older versions were ported as well) and people are responding more to original titles.

CREDITS 3259

alloy-figure game-xbox360 Halo3-Helmet ED-209-3D transformers-icon1 Scratch Card
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:09 am Reply with quote

Halo 3. 'Nuff Said!

CREDITS 191

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Swedish Robot
C-L2

C-L2

Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:14 am Reply with quote

FYI folks, the Arcade Turtles game is fuckin' hard.

CREDITS 20

Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:26 am Reply with quote

RoboPimp :
Halo 3. 'Nuff Said!

hey afropimp, your sigs too damn big.

CREDITS 3259

alloy-figure game-xbox360 Halo3-Helmet ED-209-3D transformers-icon1 Scratch Card
Burnout
C-L4

C-L4

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:17 am Reply with quote

Well Just played that dam Viva Pinata demo, I hate to say it but the game is actually kinda fun. lol. Cant wait for Castlevania on the arcade...........

What the hell else do we have to look forward to in the next two months??

CREDITS 2702

game-xbox360 Ed-260 doctor-who-dalek ED-209-3D darkman-figure judge-dredd TMNT
nogga_nootch
C-L3

C-L3

Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:03 am Reply with quote

well i downloaded worms, and as fun as the game is the amount of time it takes the 360 to decide what to do pisses me off.

some one needs to make a good hack and slash game for the 360, i'm talking big swords and limbs flying everywhere.

CREDITS 5

Swedish Robot
C-L2

C-L2

Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:10 am Reply with quote

Burnout :
Well Just played that dam Viva Pinata demo, I hate to say it but the game is actually kinda fun. lol. Cant wait for Castlevania on the arcade...........

What the hell else do we have to look forward to in the next two months??

That I can think of off the bat, Guitar Hero II and Spider-Man 3.

CREDITS 20

Burnout
C-L4

C-L4

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:22 pm Reply with quote

Spiderman 3 is in like two months away, cant wait for that one. Oh and nogga if your looking for hack and slash, go for the samurai games from Koei, I dont know if they are good but they are hack and slash. as well as monster party or whatever its called is coming.

CREDITS 2702

game-xbox360 Ed-260 doctor-who-dalek ED-209-3D darkman-figure judge-dredd TMNT
Rusty Ghia
R-L2

R-L2

Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:32 pm Reply with quote

nogga_nootch :
well i downloaded worms, and as fun as the game is the amount of time it takes the 360 to decide what to do pisses me off.

some one needs to make a good hack and slash game for the 360, i'm talking big swords and limbs flying everywhere.

Castle Crashers? It's by the same team that did Alien Hominid.

CREDITS 22

nogga_nootch
C-L3

C-L3

Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:07 pm Reply with quote

i was thinking more of a next gen game,

CREDITS 5

Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:07 am Reply with quote

nogga_nootch :
i was thinking more of a next gen game,

damn you it is next Gen!! mr green

anyways.. DEfJam Icon.. yeah........

makes me miss FFNY even more. Sad

CREDITS 3259

nogga_nootch
C-L3

C-L3

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:26 am Reply with quote

you know what i mean, i want some awesome realistic graphics and bonecrunching reality when you lop someones arm off.

there was a great game on the pc years ago called severance blade of darkness, you could cut people into chunks then if you so desired pick the chunks up and throw them at people.

thats what the 360 needs

CREDITS 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Computer and Videogames All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard