New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCop 2014: A Dark Knight

ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:27 pm Reply with quote

Ok. I was bored, had some time, and did this small vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-nrd-CzGpE&feature=youtu.be

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:37 pm Reply with quote

That actually blended together very well.

Anybody realize how fuckin sad that is? Neutral

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:05 pm Reply with quote

Stan The Man :
That actually blended together very well.

Anybody realize how fuckin sad that is? Neutral

When I saw the clips of Robo on the bike I thought on the Dark Knight ending with the Batpod. I had to cheat some things, as the trailers only had quick cuts of it.

Anyway, I´d need help. Anyone here has ALL the "RebootCop" trailers on a good resolution (HD if it´s possible). I´d like to play a little with them.

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
razgriz21
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:06 pm Reply with quote

Wow.

It all makes sense.

The trailer is good by the way but it shows how too often studios love to copy a formula and dry it out quickly beyond the expiration date.

It's like when The Terminator, Die Hard, Home Alone, and now The Dark Knight came out, they had specific formulas.

Sometimes the imitators were entertaining (not naming specifics) but most of the time, we got a dud.

RB 283

toaster baby-food game-xbox
Edd 209
C-L1

C-L1

Comment: EMU 209 // We have the future Down Under control...

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:36 pm Reply with quote

Brilliant, well done, love the way it's Oldman giving a narrative.

RB 4892

Ed-260
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Fan creations All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard