New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Do you want a real RoboCop remake?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:29 pm Reply with quote

Hereīs the first idea:

We cut the text, because the whole thing was growing and numbers would vary. And as youīd see, one of the parts made the final design. This one was a little bit "busy", while the new itīs easier to get.

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:58 pm Reply with quote

ChAnOoD :
Hereīs the first idea:

We cut the text, because the whole thing was growing and numbers would vary. And as youīd see, one of the parts made the final design. This one was a little bit "busy", while the new itīs easier to get.

You know what...THIS ONE is way better than the other poster. The different art styles do it for me. This is really good stuff you've made...the only statistic you missed out was '30 or 40 guys getting shot in the crotch', but other than that, this is awesome!

RB 2

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:13 am Reply with quote

Sin_Valor :

You know what...THIS ONE is way better than the other poster. The different art styles do it for me. This is really good stuff you've made...the only statistic you missed out was '30 or 40 guys getting shot in the crotch', but other than that, this is awesome!

Didnīt know itīd have a massive crotch shots at the time Laughing This idea was inspired by the different segments of the film, so I tried to get "different styles" for the same drawing.

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Sin_Valor

L-L5

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:18 am Reply with quote

ChAnOoD :
Sin_Valor :

Didnīt know itīd have a massive crotch shots at the time Laughing

You must've checked out this scene. It's HILARIOUS!

RB 2

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:21 am Reply with quote

Sin_Valor :

Yes, the whole film is great, and that scene was really well made. But I didnīt know theyīd do the rape scene that way when I was doing that poster, so I couldnīt add the "crotch line" to it. Iīm sure itīd help to sell the thing tongue

RB 11786

Sin_Valor

L-L5

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:22 am Reply with quote

ChAnOoD :
Sin_Valor :

Yes, the whole film is great, and that scene was really well made. But I didnīt know theyīd do the rape scene that way when I was doing that poster, so I couldnīt add the "crotch line" to it. Iīm sure itīd help to sell the thing tongue

If that wasn't the best scene ever, I don't know what is. Laughing

RB 2

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:37 am Reply with quote

I do like that poster, like Sin I enjoy the art and the different colors. That said, I think Chanood makes a point about going for something a bit more subdued. Both are awesome.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:00 pm Reply with quote

I found two videos about this project youīd find interesting, as some of you would know more about it.

Hereīs a short clip of the 209 used in the film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpl2l4OlKfE

And hereīs an interview from some of the people involved: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy1153sBEfA

RB 11786

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Fan creations All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard