New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Batman vs Robocop (Proyect comic)

terry312237
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:46 pm Reply with quote

What if The Dark Knight faces Robocop in a fight?

This is a fan comic I´m preparing, I will post it here when is ready but meanwhile I would like to hear opinions on who would win and why.

RB 99

ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:39 pm Reply with quote

terry312237 :
This is a fan comic I´m preparing, I will post it here when is ready but meanwhile I would like to hear opinions on who would win and why.

Hard to choose as I love both characters, but anyway, you know in crossovers no one loses, just fight and then find they have to go together to save the World tongue

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
terry312237
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:16 pm Reply with quote

ChAnOoD :
terry312237 :

Hard to choose as I love both characters, but anyway, you know in crossovers no one loses, just fight and then find they have to go together to save the World tongue

Yeah, but in my comic somebody is going to die Smile

RB 99

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:07 am Reply with quote

I vaguely recall someone bringing up this notion (and possibly either a comic or maybe fanfiction piece) on this before. I know old user Robocop_Unit_1983 made a midi RoboCop vs Batman track that was pretty damn good anyway. That said -

ChAnOoD :
terry312237 :

I'm with Chanood here, frankly I don't see why either has to die but if I must choose one I think that ultimately my loyalty to Robo will win out, so there it is.

As for someone 'going to die', I hope you'll understand if you catch flak on here depending on your choice. I also hope you make the right choice in regards to this site, for that matter. tongue

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:51 pm Reply with quote

Stan The Man :
I vaguely recall someone bringing up this notion (and possibly either a comic or maybe fanfiction piece) on this before. I know old user Robocop_Unit_1983 made a midi RoboCop vs Batman track that was pretty damn good anyway. That said -

There was some kind of short film of Batman and RoboCop. If my memory didn´t fail me, RoboCop drove a Delorean and the villain was Jason Voorhes. I think they didn´t finished the film, and only filmed some screen tests.

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
ROBOTCOP
Sgt-L4

Sgt-L4

Comment: joined back in 2002 . forgot password. rejoined

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:27 pm Reply with quote

As a fan of both characters I ask
why would they have to fight ? What would be the reason ? As they both are supposed to be the good guys ..
I don't think either should meet let alone fight !!!
Don't iike crossovers much . Each should stick to their own crime fighting ...

Cheers

Alex

"Dead or Alive you are Selling to Me "

RB 495

robocop-helmet ultra1
Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:17 am Reply with quote

I wonder what Junko would think about this? Come to think of it, she hasn't been around often...hmm...

RB 2

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:46 am Reply with quote

ROBOTCOP :
why would they have to fight ? What would be the reason ? As they both are supposed to be the good guys ..

Well, if we think about it, the public opinion (of cops and Gotham people) says that Batman is some kind of "vigilante", so he operates not by law rules and stuff like that. And Murphy acts as a cop, so it´d make an interesting point for some story concepts. But yes, crossovers usually get boring. Not a big fan of them either, but having two of my faves here I´d be interested to see how terry312237 does this.

RB 11786

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:45 am Reply with quote

^ Took the words out of my mouth.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
terry312237
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:51 am Reply with quote

ChAnOoD :
ROBOTCOP :

Well, if we think about it, the public opinion (of cops and Gotham people) says that Batman is some kind of "vigilante", so he operates not by law rules and stuff like that. And Murphy acts as a cop, so it´d make an interesting point for some story concepts. But yes, crossovers usually get boring. Not a big fan of them either, but having two of my faves here I´d be interested to see how terry312237 does this.

Don´t worry guys, Bats and Robo are my two favorites characters of all times, i know them very well, I´m not going to do some rare story. tongue
But I´m not going to do some large comic, is just a 12/13 pages thing... I've got the half ready.
Soon I will post some artwork for you to know how it look

RB 99

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Fan creations All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard