New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

My 1/4 murphy head
Goto page Previous  1, 2

RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:32 pm Reply with quote

RoboHell :
You just made me make my O FACE!

Seems like a pretty typical reaction seeing as he gave you head.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
nikolasart78
R-L1

R-L1

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:08 am Reply with quote

thank you all very much for your kind words again,about availability im not sure yet,i might sell few of those as a replacement for the enterbay ones,or make a resin mini 1/4 bust.needs thinking and i would like to hear suggestions,about the making the sculpt was made in monster clay although i suggest much harded medium for these sizes,thats not the first robo murphy im making,the old lifesize one wich i posted a while ago here got deleted and my account deactivated probablly because i didnt post for long time?i dont know.Some of you might remember it ,here is a pic
still WIP

thx aain
N

RB 125

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:36 am Reply with quote

^ I definitely recall seeing that image before. If you had an account that hadn't been posted on in a long time it probably got deleted - Archive goes through the board and deletes seemingly inactive accounts to keep his database size/usage down as much as possible. Which would explain the user account.

As for the image, well, it could have been on a deleted topic but that seems a bit less likely here. Probably it is still posted somewhere on here, but there are a lot of topics, especially on this forum..

In any event, thanks for posting it up, and kudos again for all that amazing work.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:54 pm Reply with quote

I'd be down for one my enterbay it would be awesome to have a Pete to go along with the Burke!

RB 5648

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
nikolasart78
R-L1

R-L1

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:56 pm Reply with quote

Totally understood,although because its kinda rare to see portrait sculpts around here i think it could still be around,basically i tried to log in and i didnt remember my username so with the search option i was trying to locate my old thread to remember my username but both my username and my thread were gone.But anyways since im back its all good for me and im glad im here again,And thank you all for your kind words.Here are few more pics of my lifesize version.enjoy

RB 125

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Props, suits and figures All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard