New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

K-Soul unlicensed Robocop figure. Best armor paint ever.

GoldenPimp
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:53 pm Reply with quote

So I bought this in Hong Kong. This unlicensed Robocop has the best paint job I have ever seen!

https://www.facebook.com/ksouldesigerstoy

This is my picture. This thing is solid. The paint job made it look very metallic. Shines better than any figure I have ever seen.

These pictures are from their Facebook page. I believe the BLUE box is the authentic one. Hong Kong stores and online have some bootleg ones for sale in a RED box. I have both of them and the paint job can not be compared.

RB 258

GoldenPimp
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:57 pm Reply with quote

I found some for sale in Red box with pictures of the 2014 Remake on the picture. The paint job is not the same, and it doesn't come with the gun fire. Do not buy this one. Not that the paint job is bad, but it doesn't shine like the real one.

I am not sure if K-Soul produced these as a re-run production or China bootleg.

RB 258

vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:39 am Reply with quote

Nah man Enterbay for best paint..But that aint bad for a super deform deal.

RB 5648

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:42 am Reply with quote

"MachineryCop 1987". Sounds badass tongue

I dig the colours on it. I have some headknockers and things like that, but IŽd prefer a Robo with the right proportions. But the figure doesnŽt look bad at all. While having the big head, it looks well done.

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:04 am Reply with quote

^ Indeed, despite the deformed dimensions it does look good. The paintjob on the one may not be the very best but hardly far off - It's definitely one of the better ones I've seen on any figure.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Props, suits and figures All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard