New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

How many authentic props and suits are recovered?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:41 pm Reply with quote

Stan The Man :
This can't really be verified today but a real old-time member known as 'Sentry22' had, I believe, an actual stunt Robosuit from the TV Series.

Thanks, now I remember TinyCop had a damage chest piece from "What Money Canīt Buy" and a damage helmet from The Series as well.

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:15 am Reply with quote

Does anyone know where Sentry22 or TinyCop are now? Are they still active in the board?

RB 2

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:59 pm Reply with quote

TinyCop aka Murphy38 hasn't been around in years. The circumstances she left after were not a pleasant thing, as she sold the majority of her RoboCop collection, but never even bothered to say something about it here so fans could actually get some of the stuff.

RB 12622

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
Sin_Valor

L-L5

Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:06 pm Reply with quote

RoboFan_93 :
TinyCop aka Murphy38 hasn't been around in years. The circumstances she left after were not a pleasant thing, as she sold the majority of her RoboCop collection, but never even bothered to say something about it here so fans could actually get some of the stuff.

Ah okay...I guess that was a bit awkward of me to bring that up.

RB 2

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
MATTBLAK
Sgt-L2

Sgt-L2

Comment: "GRAVITY IS BRILL IT STOPS US FROM FLOATING INTO SPACE"

Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:44 pm Reply with quote

The last I heard from Murph38 was that she was getting into the v scene and wanted to raise some cash to start collecting and cosplaying etc she did announce some items were for sale ..

RB 250

game-xbox Batman89
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:22 am Reply with quote

Sin_Valor :
Does anyone know where Sentry22 or TinyCop are now? Are they still active in the board?

"TinyCop" was the nickname for Murphy38, who you yourself asked about before, a little refresher -
www.robocoparchive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=95&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=1450

As for Sentry, she hasn't been active since about the time of Prime Directives.. Before even I came around. She popped in once or twice after IIRC but even then we're still talking at least a decade ago or so now, if not longer.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Sin_Valor

L-L5

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:37 am Reply with quote

Well, that was before I realised why she was hated nowadays.

RB 2

RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:46 am Reply with quote

Murphy38 is the Pudface Morgan of Robocop Archive.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:29 pm Reply with quote

RoboPimp :
Murphy38 is the Pudface Morgan of Robocop Archive.
Laughing

Sheīs weird. I mean, I donīt hate her as some other members say, but I found her quite weird. When I bought her Bombzī vest from PD, I told her who I was from the Archive. Hell, I remind her we chatted way when Messenger were popular, and she didnīt "remember" anything. She didnīt say anything from here, or just an "oh, youīre that guy". Nothing.

I remember there was a sad incident while filming that short movie, but that doesnīt mean she had to act like someone blank her memory.

Anyway, it was too sad to not being aware of her selling stuff. Iīd like to get something else from her Robo-collection.

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Props, suits and figures All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard