New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

so if you wanna become one of the em 208s for 5000$ you can

DontSwingArms
Clearly not important

R-L5

Comment: "Approved and wanted by no one ever"~Peter Weller on the subject of my existence

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:48 pm Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RoboCop-OmniCorp-Screen-Used-Prop-Body-Parts-COA-/172233581480?hash=item2819ebe3a8:g:tf8AAOSwtJZXVwEi

or atleast half of one, funny how a prop from this movie is going up for sale so rapidly, almost like they plan to not show the ems in the sequel or if they're selling it off cause the sequels done. would make sense from how badly the film did if word of mouth is right.

RB 132

gez1967
drop it . dead or alive your coming with me

L-L3

Comment: looking for me

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:18 am Reply with quote

they have been up for sale for about 2 years now . and all there other props from that movie..

RB 1158

robocop3-gunarm ultra1 dc-superman VoorHees-Mask ultra5 remake1 transformers-icon1 batman-Batmobile
DontSwingArms
Clearly not important

R-L5

Comment: "Approved and wanted by no one ever"~Peter Weller on the subject of my existence

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:47 pm Reply with quote

gez1967 :
they have been up for sale for about 2 years now . and all there other props from that movie..

ah i see, i didnt know they used physical suits for the ems through, and this is a current auction so its not like im posting dinosaur news, this auction hasnt been posted before.

RB 132

gez1967
drop it . dead or alive your coming with me

L-L3

Comment: looking for me

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:41 pm Reply with quote

DontSwingArmsInBallrooms :
gez1967 :

ah i see, i didnt know they used physical suits for the ems through, and this is a current auction so its not like im posting dinosaur news, this auction hasnt been posted before.

naa not at all old news, still good to see a post on it. but they been on eaby ever since the remake came out, with all there other props.. looks like no one wants any. ive seen bg price drops as well

RB 1158

robocop3-gunarm ultra1 dc-superman VoorHees-Mask ultra5 remake1 transformers-icon1 batman-Batmobile
Edd 209
C-L1

C-L1

Comment: EMU 209 // We have the future Down Under control...

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:59 pm Reply with quote

Awesome ebay find.
Not sure its a suit though - but just parts of statues they used.

There have been a couple of EMs and C1s on sale over the last couple of years, but always good to see them.

RB 4892

Ed-260
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Props, suits and figures All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard