New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

WTB full kit armor for beginner but really interested Smile!

dav51
R-L1

R-L1

Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:50 am Reply with quote

Hi my name is david im 33 living in france and great fan of sf.
So here is the big question that everybody asked im sure...looking everywhere since years now
For a suit. Tried to ccontact a few people on fb , mail but no one is still making suit some even destroyed
Their mold !?! So where to find that graal guys ?!? Whys is it so much easier to find a c3po kit lol?!?
Not lossing hope and also happy to be part on that group that i ve found years ago, and today joined it Smile!
If you got any tips or want to share your expérience Smile!

RB 50

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:13 pm Reply with quote

There's more C3P0 because Star Wars is immensely popular. RoboCop is, well, not so much.

That said, suits are a rarity and indeed people aren't making them, those that were have long since stopped. The ones that did and destroyed their mold(s) likely did so because they're worn out and aren't viable for suit making anymore. There's also been legal issues as well. All-told, it's a rather tedious affair with to be frank not a lot of gain to be had out of it.

With that, you best bet is to keep scouring EBay and such to find one that comes up for sale. However we do have some folks working on 3D printed builds right now that are coming along well and are certainly worth looking into and keeping up with. In any case, welcome and good luck to ya.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
dav51
R-L1

R-L1

Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:42 am Reply with quote

well i noticed that mate lol... but why then having legal problem ?what's happened? as you said that licence is less know but lawers more activ ?

RB 50

jclayman99
Sgt-L2

Sgt-L2

Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:47 pm Reply with quote

I have a helmet to sell, if you are interested.

RB 1392

gez1967
drop it . dead or alive your coming with me

L-L3

Comment: looking for me

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:38 pm Reply with quote

thing with robocop suits u need big pockets there not cheap suits. i get asked all the time if i will sell one. a BH suit there like gold dust and not many out there.. ill never cast mine due to respect who i got mine off. but i am building a robocop suit at the min, but iam smashing mine up todo the batttle damage suit. best thing for you is 3d suit, or u might get lucky if any one sells a suit, i mainly do robocop parts for my self, and sell the odd bit, just to fund my builds

RB 1158

robocop3-gunarm ultra1 dc-superman VoorHees-Mask ultra5 remake1 transformers-icon1 batman-Batmobile
dav51
R-L1

R-L1

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:18 am Reply with quote

thanks for all your answer guys:)! so im officially on a 3d printed suit, hope it ll be ok on the build and painting as im not printing myself. lets see what 's happen next Smile!

RB 50

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Props, suits and figures All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard