New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCop Rare Sony Blu-ray

Steve Freeling
Patriarch of the Freeling clan

O-L2

Comment: Let's give him what he wants.

Posted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:13 pm Reply with quote

Just curious, did anyone else here manage to get their hands on this (very) rare Blu-ray of the original RoboCop?

RB 237

game-xbox
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:42 pm Reply with quote

Rare? I think I saw it on Ebay or Amazon not too long ago...

RB 10830

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Steve Freeling
Patriarch of the Freeling clan

O-L2

Comment: Let's give him what he wants.

Posted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:20 am Reply with quote

I know it's very difficult to find since Sony canceled it upon its release, but not before the few copies that were manufactured made it around to Best Buy chains. Those few who sell it rarely drop below the $40-100 range. The Amazon page is just a ploy to trick some unsuspecting fan of the original into buying the remake. I know because I thought that was it. Then a few months later, I ran across it on a site called eCrater. It arrived three days later and sure enough, it was exactly what was in the picture, brand new, still in the shrink wrap. The seller was reasonable enough to sell it for $6.95 + $3.45 shipping and no tax.

RB 237

game-xbox
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> General Robo Discussion All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard