New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

robocop 3 machine gun arm
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

gez1967
drop it . dead or alive your coming with me

L-L3

Comment: looking for me

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:05 pm Reply with quote

well its not far off done now, one last peace to go on, and its all done. its been a great build from start to finish, and to share my work with you all, we know have the gun arm on this site.

RB 1158

robocop3-gunarm ultra1 dc-superman VoorHees-Mask ultra5 remake1 transformers-icon1 batman-Batmobile
gez1967

L-L3

Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:52 pm Reply with quote

well looks like iam no longer the 1st to build this gun arm now.. there is a new lad who is building the gun arm.. even the lad inboxed me asking for my files , i said no . good job i did, he has had them made by do3d. there shite like, and is selling the prints.. ad lost all that hard work ive put into this to be ripped off by some one making on my work..

RB 1158

robocop3-gunarm ultra1 dc-superman VoorHees-Mask ultra5 remake1 transformers-icon1 batman-Batmobile
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:26 am Reply with quote

What you have is the most accurate quality work that can be done on this piece, that cannot be lost, sir.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
MattgomeryBurns
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:13 am Reply with quote

Crazy, yeah I saw that. And he had the audacity to send you a message.

RB 217

hamburger
gez1967

L-L3

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:46 am Reply with quote

MattgomeryBurns :
Crazy, yeah I saw that. And he had the audacity to send you a message.

yep he saw a post said or you have beat me to that gun arm , i was going to build that to go with my suit.. . then i get a inbox on my facebook. hi would you sell the files to that gun arm. no sir sorry some things i want to keep to my self . they was not for sale any ways. its took me a long time building this gun... next thing i see is do3d have built the gun arm.

thing is he got the robocop suit files and gun arm from do3d . on witch he did not have a suit in the 1st place. he dose 3d printing and sells the prints. he wants £120 for the gun to be printed . so really happy i was not daft and sold my files .. but iam like you guys i respect all your work on what ever you o. but to make from some ones work is very low in my eyes.. i hope so day some one dose build the gun arm it be nice to see a other one out there.. iam only doing 2 copys off my gun arm, and there going to good people. thats adam and brad .

so just beware off some one called , https://www.facebook.com/nellyscosplay/ his name is Anthony Nelson . so if you have files beware its not for him self. its to make money from you guys

RB 1158

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Props, suits and figures All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard