RegisterRegister  PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

robocop gloves
Goto page Previous  1, 2

BIONICS BOB
O-L4

O-L4

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:10 am Reply with quote

I assume you're sculpting these with the screen used hands as reference. Have you ever considered having them professionally computer scanned? I'm not even sure how much it would cost or the availability in your area, but I'd be happy to do clean-up on the computer models if that were a direction you might go.

RB 304

comic3-robocop game-xbox
gez1967
drop it . dead or alive your coming with me

L-L1

Comment: looking for me

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:35 am Reply with quote

BIONICS BOB :
I assume you're sculpting these with the screen used hands as reference. Have you ever considered having them professionally computer scanned? I'm not even sure how much it would cost or the availability in your area, but I'd be happy to do clean-up on the computer models if that were a direction you might go.

No iam casting the screen used hands then adding the details to the 1st pull from the mold . witch will be clay , once all details are back to there glory . ill be casting those hands as the master mold . 3d scanning would take every thing away from the gloves and be a fan boy glove . this way its the real deal still

RB 1662

robocop3-gunarm ultra1 dc-superman VoorHees-Mask ultra5 remake1 transformers-icon1 batman-Batmobile
BIONICS BOB
O-L4

O-L4

Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:23 am Reply with quote

Excellent!

RB 304

comic3-robocop game-xbox
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Props, suits and figures All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard