I wanted to show you my bust of Robocop 1: 1
It really took me a lot more work time than I thought, but I think these things usually happen to everyone.
I'm not very comfortable with the final color of the painting but I think that being the first one I do came out pretty well.
I tell you how the process was. First I got a bust by ebay but the quality was really bad. the pieces of the chest did not match the back, full of bubbles and imperfections that I had to solve with sandpaper and a lot more sandpaper , then I removed the details of some rivets that I did not like at all. I removed the small pieces that give details in the chest and the back and replace them with pieces that I made myself to be more detailed.
And finally when the pieces were quite acceptable to my understanding. I start with the paint job.
I really was not accustomed to this type of challenge since I always wear a stormtrooper or a biker scout so my problem was the white colour only
But with Mr. Murphy things are different and I think that at the end of many tests and errors I get quite close to the tone.
I hope you like it.
I leave some photos of work, clarify that I have not yet put velcro inside so that it can be fastened and that is why I tape it for the photos. It's just that I could not be content with the emotion.
I leave pictures of the pieces I made for the details as well.