New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

I hope your boy got his vitamins, because my "IRON SUIT

Ryou Win
L-L1

L-L1

Comment: Brazillian RoboCop Fan and M.u.g.e.n. maker. Last Updates: NeuroBrain ver.04,09,2019 for M.U.G.E.N.

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:39 am Reply with quote

I sincerely hope your boy is taking his vitamins, Doctor Tyler. Because my "IRON SUIT" is simply invincible!

IRONSUIT (ver.02/24/2018): For Mugen 1.0 or above.

. Based on the episode "The Man in the Iron Suit", this second version of the character (this time completed) is the reverse of the ED-209: not so armored, but with more air strikes. Also slightly based on the game "RoboCop 2" (for arcade) and on the 1988´s anime "Starship Troopers". It is not identical to the (simplified) cartoon armor, but this version is visually more suitable! It´s worth it.
. Highlight also for the hyper in which he shoots the enemy into a landslide in the junkyard: it was not so difficult to find chashed versions of famous cars, but breaks the heart a little to see everyone´s favorite cars from childhood so destroyed!
. I also put an INTRO for arcade mode with both audio options: Portuguese (Language = pt) and English (Language = en) . It reminds me of the time when the cartoon aired on TV. Good times!

http://ryouwin.smeenet.org/ FIGHTERS section.

. High, at left, there is a link named "FIGHTERS".
. Click at the link named "FIGHTERS"... a page with Mugen characters will appear.
. Click at the magic picture of the character that you want.
. A download will occur.
. Install these characters at your Mugen.
. Try them on ARCADE mode.
. Be happy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoPJA6SuX1E < STATUS of the project so far: ED-209 in HD ready and operational.

RB 1361

cake
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:29 am Reply with quote

Ryou Win :
I sincerely hope your boy is taking his vitamins

With the insane amount of dedication and work you've put into this project, I have to imagine you have been taking some 'vitamins' too. Laughing Keep up the great work! This is the first time I've seen anything referencing Man in the Iron Suit, but it is my favorite episode of the cartoon and has been since I was a kid! That's a deep cut.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Ryou Win
L-L1

L-L1

Comment: Brazillian RoboCop Fan and M.u.g.e.n. maker. Last Updates: NeuroBrain ver.04,09,2019 for M.U.G.E.N.

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:26 pm Reply with quote

RoboPimp :
With the insane amount of dedication and work you've put into this project, I have to imagine you have been taking some 'vitamins' too. Laughing Keep up the great work!

. Ah,ah,ah! Thanks, RoboPimp... the man with the best RoboCop watch that the money can buy!
. Now I learning to not abuse of my vision by keeping so much times in front of the screen. When we make a thing that we like, we lose the notion of time.

RoboPimp :
This is the first time I've seen anything referencing Man in the Iron Suit, but it is my favorite episode of the cartoon and has been since I was a kid! That's a deep cut.

. Man, except for the parts where RoboCop lose energy easily and the odd scheme of colors, I love that cartoon. "Crime wave", "Scrambler", "The Man in the Iron Suit", " A Robot's Revenge" and "Project Deathspore" are the more memorable, but each episode have a interesting idea behind it which survives the test of time or deserves to be revisited.
. "The Man in the Iron Suit" is a example: If it goes right? If there were more than one and the others fell into the hands of an enemy gang?
. The next one will be NeuroBrain.

RB 1361

cake
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:21 pm Reply with quote

The best part about the Man in the Iron Suit is that it's frickin' Lt. Hitchcock in the damn suit. I loved how he and Dr. McNamara from the first movie were in the cartoon, and I still think it's mad cool that they took those tiny roles from the first movie and turned them into full fledged characters in the cartoon!

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Ryou Win
L-L1

L-L1

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:39 pm Reply with quote

RoboPimp :
The best part about the Man in the Iron Suit is that it's frickin' Lt. Hitchcock in the damn suit. I loved how he and Dr. McNamara from the first movie were in the cartoon, and I still think it's mad cool that they took those tiny roles from the first movie and turned them into full fledged characters in the cartoon!

. I agreed! Roosevelt make it too, but at inverse: instead a boss tecnican, he is the Doc. Tyler assistant.

RB 1361

cake
Ryou Win
L-L1

L-L1

Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:00 pm Reply with quote

. Here are his winquotes, taken from other episodes and included at file Ironsuit.CNS:

;Default language victory quotes **MUGEN 1.0**
;The default language victory quotes must be implemented in English.
[Quotes]
; Up to 100 victory quotes can be specified per language (victory0 - victory99)
victory1 = "Blast! No two-bit punk is gonna railroad me!"
victory2 = "This is police business. Stay out of it!"
victory3 = "Amazing? There you can say that again."
victory4 = "You almost blew up the whole operation, bucket brain!"
victory5 = "Don't get cute with me, you walking tin can. If you weren't a cop, I'd...!"
victory6 = "OCP never should have created that monstrosity!"
victory7 = "The situation will soon be under control. There is no reason to panic at this time."
victory8 = "We're not budging an inch!"
victory9 = "Oh, great! Just what I need, as if I didn't have enough looney machines at my hair."
victory10 = "Look, you had your chance to stop this thing."
victory11 = "So just take your crackpot predictions and butt out a SWAT team business."
victory12 = "Serves you right for get in the way."
victory13 = "What luck! Maybe those two renegade robots get rid of each other!"
victory14 = "Blast! That yellow-belly tin can ran off like a scared rabbit and now it's up to us to flatten this crazy contraption!"
victory15 = "What is the matter, Robo-flop? Lose the key that winds you up?"
victory16 = "Oh, how touching! Are you also friends with your toaster and vacuum cleaner? Bwa,ah,ah,ah,ah!"
victory17 = "I've had it with that of walking can opener. RoboCop stole my job!"
victory18 = "The SWAT team could handled that renegade robot."
victory19 = "I shouldn't have to run a race with that titanium toolbox!"
victory20 = "Oh, you no good rattletrap! You're just another one of those renegade robots!"

victory21 = "RoboCops are just machines. It could go wacky anytime!"
victory22 = "Get your hands off me, you stinking machine! That's an order!"
victory23 = "If that's the best these overgrown cub scouts can do, then they wouldn't last 5 minutes in the Old Detroit!"
victory24 = "Arf, arf... Not bad for an old codger, huh? (I'm careless of my old age)."
victory25 = "I planing give him a break... right across his steel skull!"
victory26 = "A titanium tinkertoy butt in my operation and stole my arrest!"
victory27 = "You just want to make me look bad, you reckless robot!"
victory28 = "I've had it with Mr. bucket head! And he got in my way too many times!"
victory29 = "I been waiting a long time to pay back that talking trash compactor!"
victory30 = "What is the matter, shorty? Don't you recognize me?"
victory31 = "What you say, tin man? Are you will bring rounds with me?"
victory32 = "All right! When I put my hands at that toaster head, I will crush him!!"
victory33 = "Do you saw it? I ace that sucker real good!!"
victory34 = "You crazy robot!! I'm a cop! You are programmed only to harm criminals!"
victory35 = "That metallic maniac is destroying OCP facilities all over town. He's got to be stopped!"
victory36 = "Listen, that crazed cyborg is too dangerous to roam the streets."
victory37 = "If you ladies can't get it together to stop him, I will!"
victory38 = "Stop right there! I know you'd cross the line someday, you rustling bucket of bolts!"
victory39 = "Make one more move and you'll wind up in the junkyard!"
victory40 = "Blast! I'll get that renegate robot if it's the last thing I do!"
Victory41 = "This time we do it in the right way: plan ''H''... of ''Hedgecock''!"
victory42 = "oh, yeah? Well, that fanatic has got to be stopped and I am just the man to do it!"
victory43 = "So... you let him escape? You're on report, trash can!"
victory44 = "What? That walking coffee can a hero? Ha, don't make me lauugh!"
victory45 = "Don't count on it."
victory46 = "Soon OCP's new team of cops, the Ultra Police, will be ready for action. Finnest men instead machines!"
victory47 = "oh, yeah? Well, that fanatic has got to be stopped and I am just the man to do it!"
victory48 = "''He'' ain't here. At least not all here. ''He'' is only half a man!"
victory49 = "I flew a model like this during the cybernetics wars!"
victory50 = "He is gone to that great junkyard in the sky!"
victory51 = "Stop you? From destroying RoboCop? No, I don't want to stop you. I want to watch!"
victory52 = "Yeah. There, pal. There's always a next time!"
victory53 = "Terrorism is a very tricky business. Massive and immediate retaliation is the best policy."
victory54 = "We have orders to destroy it. Open fire!"
victory55 = "You rotten junkyard! If you hadn't disobeyed orders and gotten in the way, my team would have caught that thing."

[pt.Quotes]; Brazillian Portuguese
victory1 = "Conversa! Nenhum malandro desses me leva no papo!"
victory2 = "Isso é assunto da polícia. Fique fora disso!"
victory3 = "Espantoso? É, pode-se dizer que sim."
victory4 = "Você quase estragou toda a operação, cara!"
victory5 = "Não banque o espertinho comigo, sua lata ambulante! Se você não fosse um tira, eu...!"
victory6 = "O comando da OCP nunca deveria ter criado essa monstruosidade!"
victory7 = "A situação logo estará sob controle. Não há razão nenhuma para pânico por enquanto."
victory8 = "Não vamos recuar nem um centímetro!"
victory9 = "Ótimo! É o que eu precisava, se já não tivessem máquinas loucas suficientes no meu calcanhar!"
victory10 = "Olhe, você já teve a sua chance de parar com tudo isso."
victory11 = "Então pegue seus palpites de loteria baratos e dê o fora do trabalho da equipe SWAT!"
victory12 = "Bem-feito por ter se metido onde não devia!"
victory13 = "Que sorte! Talvez esses robôs renegados acabem um com o outro!"
victory14 = "Droga! Aquela lata-velha amedrontada fugiu que nem um coelho assustado. Agora nós temos que arrasar com essa loucura toda!"
victory15 = "O que há, Roboboca? Perdeu a chave que te dá corda?"
victory16 = "Oh, que tocante! Também é amiga da sua torradeira e aspirador de pó? Ah,ah,ah,ah,ah!"
victory17 = "Já cansei desse desse abridor de latas ambulante! RoboCop roubou o meu serviço!"
victory18 = "A equipe SWAT podia ter cuidado desse robô rebelde."
victory19 = "Eu não deveria ter de competir com esse monte de titânio!"
victory20 = "Ora, seu traste inútil! Você é mais um desses robôs renegados!"
victory21 = "Robocops são apenas máquinas. E podem endoidecer à qualquer momento!"
victory22 = "Tire suas mãos de mim, sua máquina nojenta! É uma ordem!"
victory23 = "Se é o melhor que esses escoteiros sabem fazer, não vão durar nem 5 minuitos na antiga Detroit!"
victory24 = "Arf, arf... Nada mau, para um velho tira, hein? (Eu estou me descuidando com a minha idade)."
victory25 = "A folga que eu queria dar pra ele... era em todos os seus parafusos!"
victory26 = "Aquele lixo de titânio se meteu no meu trabalho e roubou a minha prisão!"
victory27 = "Você só quer que eu perca minha fama, seu robô imprestável!"
victory28 = "Eu já estou cheio desse pateta! Ele já me atrapalhou até demais!"
victory29 = "Eu estou há muito esperando para me vingar daquele compactador de lixo falante!!"
victory30 = "O que houve, baixinho? Não me reconhece, é?"
victory31 = "O que me diz, lata de lixo? Pronto pra encarar um duelo comigo, hein?"
victory32 = "Pronto! Quando eu colocar minhas mãos naquele cabeça de torradeira, vou esmagá-lo!!"
Victory33 = "Você viu? Eu arrasei com aquele boboca para sempre!!"
Victory34 = "Seu robô maluco!! Não pode fazer isso comigo! Está programado apenas para lutar contra criminosos, sua lata-velha!"
Victory35 = "O maníaco de lata está destruindo as instalações da OCP pela cidade. Ele precisa ser detido!"
Victory36 = "Olha, aquela lata ambulante é perigosa demais pra ficar nas ruas."
victory37 = "Se vocês aí não conseguem detê-lo, eu mesmo o detenho!"
victory38 = "Pare aí mesmo! Eu sabia que um dia você iria pirar, seu monte de lata enferrujada."
victory39 = "Faça um movimento e você vai acabar lá no ferro-velho!"
victory40 = "Droga! Eu vou pegar esse robô renegado nem que seja a última coisa que eu faça!"
victory41 = "Desta vez vamos fazer a coisa certa: plano ''H''... de ''Hedgecock''!"
victory42 = "Ah, é? Esse fanático tem que ser preso e eu sou o homem perfeito para isso!"
victory43 = "Então você deixou que ele fugisse? Vai levar uma advertência, lata de lixo!"
victory44 = "O quê? Uma pessoa de verdade? Esse bule de café ambulante? Não me faça rir!"
victory45 = "Não conte com isso."
victory46 = "Breve a nova equipe de policiais da OCP, a Ultra Polícia estará pronta para a ação. Pelos menos são homens e não máquinas!!"
victory47 = "Ah, é? Esse fanático tem que ser preso e eu sou o homem perfeito para isso!"
victory48 = "''Ele'' não está aqui. ''Ele'' não está todo aqui mesmo! Isso é só meio homem agora!"
victory49 = "Eu voei num modelo desses durante a guerra cibernética!"
victory50 = "Ele foi para aquele ferro-velho enorme lá do céu!"
victory51 = "Impedir você de destruir o RoboCop? Eu não quero impedir você! Eu só não quero é atrapalhar!"
victory52 = "Ora-ora, colega. Sempre há uma segunda vez!"
victory53 = "Terrorismo é um assunto complicado. Retaliação maciça é a melhor política."
victory54 = "Temos ordens para destruí-lo. Abram fogo!"
victory55 = "Sua lata ambulante! Se não tivesse desobedecido minhas ordens e nos atrapalhado, minha equipe teria pego essa coisa."

RB 1361

cake
Ryou Win
L-L1

L-L1

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:50 pm Reply with quote

. A sample video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XazuHcJVz0

RB 1361

cake
Ryou Win
L-L1

L-L1

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:18 pm Reply with quote

. Sample vídeo #2... against 5 Ironman versions:

Mugen : IronSuit HD (With Intro) Vs Iron Man (Five Battle) (Request)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXBnFsSdBkg

. Sample #3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6Mbtfa11p8

RB 1361

cake
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Fan creations All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard