New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Robocop 2D 3 - fanmade game Released
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Eric
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:09 pm Reply with quote

Sorry but there is no cheats for 100% Upgrades in either R2D 1 or 3, only cheats are for the Debug Mode. Please see the cheats page at http://www.parkproductions.btinternet.co.uk/ for the full Robocop 2D 1/2/3 cheats list.

RB 311

game-pad transformers-optimus AirWolf-Logo STH-Sonic ghostbusters-badge
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:50 pm Reply with quote

Anybody remember these games? For some reason they randomly popped into my head today and I had to track them down. Sadly, I could not play them since I have a Mac. However, I was able to find that they are still availible to download online for those with a PC who might be interested in revisiting them. I remember these games were all the rage when I was a new member here, and the second one where you fight Terminators was a masterpiece the way I remember it. Of course, I can't actually play them, but this was still a nice trip down memory lane, and I recommend anybody who can play these right now take another crack at them and let me know what you think. parkproductions.co.uk/robocop2D.htm

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:36 am Reply with quote

I had tons of fun with them back in the day, especially the first two.

RB 12622

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
RoboWags
Ultra Police Watch Commander

L-L1

Comment: "Its time to show how real cops kick ass."

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:27 pm Reply with quote

I love these. Still play them from time to time. Trying to get past the "shoot the guy in the dick" part in the first one always trips me up! I always end up hitting the girl...

RB 2728

ultra1 ultra2 lewis-figure2 game-nes1 sprite-robocop1 award comic1-robocop
Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:21 am Reply with quote

these were incredibly slick, with tons of really cool details, I regret not backing up my old computer

RB 8111

alloy-figure game-xbox360 Halo3-Helmet ED-209-3D transformers-icon1 Scratch Card
Sean_001
Vault Dweller

DC-L1

Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:33 pm Reply with quote

RoboPimp :
Anybody remember these games? For some reason they randomly popped into my head today and I had to track them down. Sadly, I could not play them since I have a Mac....

parkproductions.co.uk/robocop2D.htm

I have to agree, these were awesome little games, and am saddened that I share a perspective with Pimp, inasmuch as I am also using MAC these days...

I could take the risk and run "Parallels" and boot it up, but I can't remember where I put my data disk with all 3 games.
And I'm weary of downloading again. I'm sure the link is fine, but this MAC is a work-MAC and I might get into some bit of trouble if my fiancé were caught using it for non-work related matters (like this one).

These were great games, and dammit, I miss my PC. (POS)

RB 700

OCP-stock ultra6 comic1-robocop game-nes1 game-nes4
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Games & Comics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard