New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCop ReAction Figures Officially Revealed at ToyFair!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:14 am Reply with quote

Archive :
At this point all the figures have been released except Bixby Snyder.
I e-mailed Super7 a few days ago, and here is their reply:

super7 :
Hello,

Unfortunately this figure did not make it to final production.

They probably realized nobody would pay more than $1 for that figure.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:35 pm Reply with quote

I took the chance to also ask them about a second wave of Robo figures.

super7 :
Nothing currently planned but I do know there's internal interest for another wave!

RB 348130

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:43 pm Reply with quote

RoboPimp :
They probably realized nobody would pay more than $1 for that figure.

I´d buy that for a dollar.

Archive :
I took the chance to also ask them about a second wave of Robo figures.

super7 :
Nothing currently planned but I do know there's internal interest for another wave!

I wouldn´t hold my breath for it. I´ve seen the same thing with previous lines of other (and bigger) franchises.

I´ve been watching some RoboMerch lately, as I´d love to get a new item, but sadly there isn´t too much to look at. These ReAction figs are cute, but cartoonish, and it usually cost more than they deserve (specially here, where they could ask for a bunch more for them). There are the Hiya ones, but distribution is crappy here (it seems they´ll only distribute the RebootCop ones and the battle damaged ED-209. I´d prefer the regular edition!) and again, if you have to add the shipping cost from the US you´ll pay twice their price, which makes everything less fun. The Good Smile Company RoboCop doesn´t look too good for it´s price (bad painting on the mouth, etc) and it seems the Mafex ones are starting to dissapear (and they were around 100 bucks here). I think I´ll try to get a figure from The Series, as some of them aren´t too pricey and would be fun to have toys I´ve seen in my childhood.

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard