New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

You know you're a Robocop fan when...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:27 am Reply with quote

RoboBabylonAD :
...your idea of guarding something involves being armed with a musket equipped with a bayonet. And anyone who tries to get all up in your business can tell their bosses to kiss your ass.

'A musket'.. Lolz. Laughing

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
RoboBabylonAD
The Kid Goes Wild

Sgt-L4

Comment: Angry and Young...Under the Gun...

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:45 am Reply with quote

Stan The Man :
RoboBabylonAD :
...your idea of guarding something involves being armed with a musket equipped with a bayonet. And anyone who tries to get all up in your business can tell their bosses to kiss your ass.

'A musket'.. Lolz. Laughing

Sure it's another rifle of some sort but with that bayonet attached, the guy looked like he might as well have been fighting Otomo at Gettysburg.

---

This might be an old one or a repeat but

...even with "RoboCop 3"s reputation, the moment Robo flies in with the flight pack to Basil Poledouris's theme and saves Cadillac Heights still gives you a bit of an exhilarating rush.

RB 353

robocop-figure3 robocop-helmet auto9 nuke-red-ramrod robocop3-gunarm dvd-robocop1 dvd-robocop2 dvd-robocop3
OcpCommunications
R-L1

R-L1

Comment: "The only choice."

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:08 am Reply with quote

You know you are a RoboCop fan...

When Basil Poledouris's theme is constantly playing in your head at all times and you can hum it from memory.

RB 64

Zentron
:

<font color=0f1637>:<font color=C0D9D9>

Comment: Your move creep!!

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:31 pm Reply with quote

.... when you tell your romantic partner, give me 3 minutes and I'll give you the world!

RB 2649

game-xbox dvd-rvst klf-album1 RoboAnime ED-209-3D cola
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:41 am Reply with quote

Zentron :
.... when you tell your romantic partner, give me 3 minutes and I'll give you the world!

...or "You have 20 seconds to comply!" Laughing

RB 12622

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:58 pm Reply with quote

When your friend comments that they are hitting all green lights on the road today and you proclaim "just like RoboCop 3!". Needless to say he did not get the reference.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> The Big Robo topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard