New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Quiet in this forum.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

WarPig
R-L5

R-L5

Posted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:26 pm Reply with quote

Well. I think the last time I posted was 2017. Today I am back!
To be honest, I HATE social media like FecesBook; I was delighted to find that not only is the site here, but the forum is still active!
Someone mentioned that existing members might verify new ones. I’d be wiling to help a bit - especially if it could get the site busy!

RB 543

WarPig
R-L5

R-L5

Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:40 pm Reply with quote

It’s really up to the admins - but I bet there’s a lot of fb users that would be more than happy to leave.
One of the advantages of a forum like this is that it feels more friendly. It encourages discussion, and (unless something’s changed) you don’t need to scroll past a spam post or ad (I usually see all my group posts on my timeline, so even if a group page is private, I still have to endure fb crap).

RB 543

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:49 pm Reply with quote

Special reminder that Stan still skulks stuff sometimes. Wink

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Deus Ex Robo

C-L1

Comment: Is my new life a reward for the one I led?

Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:14 am Reply with quote

I've recently made my return to the forum realm on the topic of another niche interest of mine. I'm kind of regretting it a little but it reminded me of the true OG of online forums, The Archive.

Hope all is well nerds!

RB 464

AClockworkOrange Dawn-of-the-Dead nuke-red-ramrod nuke-blue-velvet nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder
Zentron
:

<font color=0f1637>:<font color=C0D9D9>

Comment: Your move creep!!

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:08 am Reply with quote

Still getting my nerd on Wink

RB 2649

game-xbox dvd-rvst klf-album1 RoboAnime ED-209-3D cola
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> General Robo Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard