New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCop Logo Variations

Rick
CH-L4

CH-L4

Comment: I'm The No. 2 Guy Around Here

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:44 pm Reply with quote

OK, it's a quiet Saturday afternoon and I'm bored, and as I looked through some blu-rays I have, I remembered that I always found it strange that there were quite a few variations of the logo, especially the numerals, over the various cinema and home media releases. I have grouped the ones I have found on a quick search here, but this of course does not take into consideration the many colour variations of these also. Has there been a franchise that has had so many logos for itself?! Anyone have a particular favourite?

RB 18145

ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:04 pm Reply with quote

For some reason I always found the simple, black and white logo powerful enough. It´s a simplified version, but it works for me.

As for the numbers, the first "2" is fine, and the third "3" is the one I´m used to. If I´m not mistaken, that one was used on the Ocean videogame adaptation, so it feels more "right" than the others (the last "3" looks ugly to me, and the first one looks coherent with the "2" above it, but feels a little bit much simmetrical).

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Deus Ex Robo

C-L1

Comment: Is my new life a reward for the one I led?

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:05 pm Reply with quote

The metallic numbers with the molten highlights from below are *chefs kiss*

RB 464

AClockworkOrange Dawn-of-the-Dead nuke-red-ramrod nuke-blue-velvet nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> General Robo Discussion All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard