New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Microsoft threatens to buy Yahoo out

Robocop_Unit_1983
C-L2

C-L2

Troop Commander

Comment: I'm having...trouble...

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quote

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/microsoft_yahoo_consumers

Read all about it Folks,

For those of you that use Yahoo, you might see some different and separate IM tools for a while, but eventually they will get integrated together. I honestly don't want my stuff merged and messed up with the migration (if it does happen).

Go ahead and post your thoughts

CREDITS 227

award ED-209 hamburger
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:01 am Reply with quote

It doesn't sound like a threat to me...it actually looks like some pretty good stuff could come out of it. It might be shaky at first, but the innovations mentioned all sound fairly awesome. Just think: Yahoo on the 360. Email, news and the like, integrated into the 360 experience. It all sounds like good stuff to me, and I fully support this merging.

CREDITS 191

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
DoktorNo
Internal Troops Officer

L-L5

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:25 am Reply with quote

Ordinary consumers are not aware on this, but I spoke with some guys who are working in IT business, and they said, that this is nothing good. Y! is a main sponsor of PHP language development, and its servers runs on FreeBSD. Of course M$ would trash these both wonderful things, because they are a threat to their monopoly.

CREDITS 174

booze dvd-robocop1 dvd-robocop2 game-ds southpark-cartman indianajones-figure Doom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Computer and Videogames All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard