New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Robocop the ch9 series vs the actual films and etc

RegalSin
;

<font color=102457>;<font color=C0D9D9>

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:05 am Reply with quote

So I was just browsing threw RC, series. Apparently the television series was much better, done then the actual films themselves, however the films was basically mature teather. Like how RC bashed that dirty cops head into the arcade, shooting the badguy in the first film out the Tower, along with many other explosive, bloody violent, stuff.

Dispite all that crreeeeewwwwll stuff, the television series was actually more funer, and better to watch. Considering how Murphies, wife and son are ignorant about RC, being their family member, or even how the little techie girl from the third film, got implanted into the series. Another thing to consider is how the television series have the female lab tech, absent, along with the Chief of police MIA. Murphies partner does not appear in this film at all, but instead another female partner. I say this entire ch9 RC, is probably better then all three films put together.

Then of course their was the HBO special ( the one where his partner gets turned into a Robocop as well ), and they fight Red China black tanks together. Then of course the Special four part RCFuture series. Of course the Marvel animation ( that was decent ) and the other two animations ( that was kinda pushing it off course ).

Flatfact, why not make another RC series? We can have a RC series that takes place in the Delta City Future world without our world hitting it smack dab into our universe and all. You know fugpugly smart phones. It could continue from where the 4 part series leftover from.

The flat fact, I am getting across is the Robocop television series was ten times better, then t he movies, and could acutally bring in more viewers on television put together, then an actual film. We could run Robocop the series forever, and make it age like Cheers, or Married with children. It would be the best action packed ( but family freindly ) television series ever,
on air.

No CSI bullshite, but CSI alongside future products. Robocop would last forever, and all they would need is Robocop look alikes. We could even bring Robocop vs Terminator/Matrix to films eventually ( which would be the final Robocop episode, because it would go into Al force ).

Imagine making RC the most longest lasting television series to air?

RB 484

beer
L-L2

L-L2

Comment: RoboTrap is my friend Plus he can act intelligent and normal

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:47 am Reply with quote

You have lost your mind!

RB 5831

ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:17 pm Reply with quote

I only want to say a single thing to that guy:

"DRUGS! DRUGS bug me"

Stay away from drugs, dude...

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:50 pm Reply with quote

Meanwhile, back on planet Earth...

RB 17812

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:09 pm Reply with quote

That was all kinds of crazy.

RB 348130

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:25 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for a good laugh Very Happy

RB 12622

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
RoboTrap
OmniCon - A Silver Future

L-L2

Comment: RoboCop: The Future's Silver Lining

Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:59 am Reply with quote

I can't tell if these are crazed lunatic ramblings or well-informed trolling. I'm leaning toward the latter, but I've seen crazier. :/

RB 13970

ultra1 robocop-figure4 lewis-figure RoboBadge ultra4 ultra5 ultra6
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> General Robo Discussion All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard