New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

What would you like to see in a new RoboCop game?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Robocop_Unit_1983
C-L2

C-L2

Troop Commander

Comment: I'm having...trouble...

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:24 am Reply with quote

Added to the fact that your armor drops off, one should be able to find repair kits for the armor.

RB 2850

award ED-209 hamburger
Robo-Vader
R-L2

R-L2

Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:29 am Reply with quote

For the game to actually be good. tongue

RB 66

Player1
O-L1

O-L1

Topic Necromancer

Comment: ...when I grow up, I'm gonna be just like RoboCop! :D

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:36 pm Reply with quote

cool ideas ... maybe i should get some map of Detroit and look out for some map-maker Smile ...

i wander, should i download modding tools for GTA:San Andreas, or wait for GTA IV to come out, then waiting for it's modding tools... ? Very Happy

RB 217

RoboCop 6000
O-L3

O-L3

Comment: 1989,1990,1991, Serve the public trust,Protect the inocent,Uphold the law_

Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:30 pm Reply with quote

Well I want to see but in this case hear every sound FX directly form movie anything reorchestrated like in previous games well i mean in arcade game 2 and some part in arcade 1.

RB 275

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:48 pm Reply with quote

I think we all will have a new official game when the new movie comes around...if it's as good as most movie-to-game-adaptations, then we'll be watching some real shit comin'out. Just like Iron Man, Transformers or even Constantine. Very bad, bad games...!!! Geesh!

Let's make a team, grab Quake3 engine and create a whole new game!! Wink

Не выбрана
RB 0

Fiwhiz
O-L2

O-L2

Comment: Your company built the fucking thing.I don't have time for this bullshit!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quote

This Really needs to be Made Smile Less Talk More making the game !!!

RB 1

dirtytoytrunk
R-L1

R-L1

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quote

A new Robocop game must have deep RPG elements. Also I'm not sure if I wouldn't mind if the camera view was over the shoulder. Also the boss battles would have to be top notch with souped up ED-209's and definitely a Cain boss battle. However the story needs to be something new.

RB 27

Kenjamin
The best there ever was

O-L3

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning.

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:09 pm Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind having a mini-mode (of a free-roaming game) where you had to video record perps and then take the footage to the precinct and do the whole face-scan analysis to find them in the database to see what they might be wanted for. Or maybe this RoboCop takes advantage of the internet and has a criminal database "on file", I guess that would make sense in this day and age. The game could reward you more for actually going through the whole legal process, booking criminals instead of just wasting them.

RB 667

mug doom-marine alex-murphy

Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:15 am Reply with quote

These are all great ideas... I can perfectly imagine everything GTA-related to a Robo game, but who would dare doing something like that? I would! tongue Although, I have no idea of how to edit GTA San Andreas. I downloaded a map editor, but I can't seem to do anything with that...!

Не выбрана
RB 0

RobbieValiant
Amateur Screenwriter

O-L1

Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quote

I'd like to see a free-roaming game, done in the style of Spider-Man 2- You can go everywhere, and take missions, but there's only 1 main plot. Stopping various crimes- carjackings, robberies, etc.- and saving lives -people in a burning building, getting people from car wrecks, etc.- gets you good publicity, and more people trust Robo the better the publicity is.

RB 460

batman-Joker2 Johnny5
Burnout
C-L4

C-L4

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quote

IGN.Com :

The PC will also be getting an official editor for the game in December, appropriately titled G.E.C.K (Garden of Eden Creation Kit). Fallout 3's game director Todd Howard said of the editor, "We've always seen the original world of Fallout 3 as a foundation for even more content. Some created by us, and a lot more created by users. It's fun to create your own character, but it can be equally fun to create your own adventures. We can't wait to see what the community does with the G.E.C.K."

Bout time some of us give er a try dont ya think? My computer will be back up by then after about a year of being busted and it should have enough power to run Fallout3 at max resources. Who else is interested?

RB 5960

game-xbox360 Ed-260 doctor-who-dalek ED-209-3D darkman-figure judge-dredd TMNT
Mephisto
DC-L1

DC-L1

Comment: Former Co-Admin and all around asshole.

Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:38 am Reply with quote

Well, he's gotta have a Unicorn.

There's no doubt about that.

RB 495

LouisRocks12
Sgt-L2

Sgt-L2

Comment: BEHAAAAAVE YOURSELVES!

Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:43 am Reply with quote

Lol, and nice avatar.

RB 806

alex-murphy metalgear-snake
RoboMurph13
R-L1

R-L1

Comment: "My Friends Call Me Murphy, You Can Call Me RoboCop"

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quote

i would like to see free roaming also as you go through all three major movies and then end with like some good plot twist making it seem like there will be a sequel. and some really nice grphics would be good, like graphics fromzelda:twilight princesse.

RB 43

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Games & Comics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard