New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Coming soon - Movies you look forward to
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

supes2705
L-L3

L-L3

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:05 am Reply with quote

protozoan :
supes2705 :
protozoan :
supes2705 :
Star Trek, the new trailer was online yesterday, pretty awesome "Yes Kirk was a great man, but that was another time" I love when nero says that =D

i saw the latest trailer too, before watchmen. it looks awesome, i can't wait. but is it just me, or did the actors who play kirk and spock sound nothing like them? i hope this isn't the case

Yeah when I went to the watchmen though, they showed the old trailer, I was mighty pissed, well I guess it would be hard to get a the actors that sound like them, im guessing that Captain Pike gets killed and Kirk takes over like his dad had, since it basically gave it away on the trailer

was that the old trailer i saw?? it was the 3rd one released so i thought it was the new one. gonna go investigate that now hmmmm

it probably is hard to get people who sound like them, i guess i was expecting something like brandon routh who was so perfect to take over christopher reeve. man i hope he stays as superman if they get anyone else they are completely mad.

I completlely agree with you about Brandon routh, I just wish that if he in the reboot, I hope they change his costume, I just didnt like it really, I like the old S logo, and yeah mate you would of saw the newest trailer, just when I saw watchmen it was the 2nd trailer and I watched the new trailer online last saturday

CREDITS 53

Lightsaber-Green S-Shield dc-superman doctor-who-dalek VoorHees-Mask batman-joker dvd-20th
protozoan
L-L2

L-L2

Comment: time doesn't heal all wounds said mr. bellybutton

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:45 pm Reply with quote

they probably would change the costume after all the backlash they got the first time. i also thought the sports shoe bottoms of the feet were a bit silly. they looked cool but when you thought about it, did they come like that in the fortress of solitude or did he have them specially made somewhere? if so the place where he got them makes some really fucking out of this world durable shoes!

CREDITS 431

dvd-20th Doom
supes2705
L-L3

L-L3

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:22 pm Reply with quote

protozoan :
they probably would change the costume after all the backlash they got the first time. i also thought the sports shoe bottoms of the feet were a bit silly. they looked cool but when you thought about it, did they come like that in the fortress of solitude or did he have them specially made somewhere? if so the place where he got them makes some really fucking out of this world durable shoes!

Well his "ma" made his costume, but she got the S symbol from a blanket he was wrapped in, in his spaceship, so I guess she made the boots haha,

CREDITS 53

Lightsaber-Green S-Shield dc-superman doctor-who-dalek VoorHees-Mask batman-joker dvd-20th
protozoan
L-L2

L-L2

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quote

supes2705 :
protozoan :

Well his "ma" made his costume, but she got the S symbol from a blanket he was wrapped in, in his spaceship, so I guess she made the boots haha,

in the comics and the TV shows she made it for him but i always thought in the original richard donner movie he got his whole costume from the fortress of solitude when he decided to use his powers. thats how it plays out to me in the film, especially when you look at superman 2 when he gives up his powers

CREDITS 431

dvd-20th Doom
supes2705
L-L3

L-L3

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:35 am Reply with quote

protozoan :
in the comics and the TV shows she made it for him but i always thought in the original richard donner movie he got his whole costume from the fortress of solitude when he decided to use his powers. thats how it plays out to me in the film, especially when you look at superman 2 when he gives up his powers

Yeah the films didnt stick to the original source material, so I think he did get it from krypton though its never fully explained, they fucked up in superman returns with the new "S" since when he goes back to krypton to see if theres any survivors, he comes back in a silver flight suit which includes the new "S", and even perry white says "is that a new costume?", when he's asking the reporters about superman returning

CREDITS 53

protozoan
L-L2

L-L2

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:00 pm Reply with quote

supes2705 :
Yeah the films didnt stick to the original source material, so I think he did get it from krypton though its never fully explained, they fucked up in superman returns with the new "S" since when he goes back to krypton to see if theres any survivors, he comes back in a silver flight suit which includes the new "S", and even perry white says "is that a new costume?", when he's asking the reporters about superman returning

yeah unfortunately it's a very flawed movie superman returns. it took me a couple of watches before i actually genuinely liked it. i didn't like being reminded that superman kissed lois and erased her memory from the end of superman 2. i always thought that ending was ambigious and i shut it out of my mind that maybe thats what he did and maybe she was just showing him she can pretend he's clark. i was hoping she still knew who he was. plus that made no sense that nobody figured out he came back when superman came back. curious movie that one. maybe we should be on a superman forum haha

CREDITS 431

dvd-20th Doom
supes2705
L-L3

L-L3

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:44 am Reply with quote

protozoan :
supes2705 :

yeah unfortunately it's a very flawed movie superman returns. it took me a couple of watches before i actually genuinely liked it. i didn't like being reminded that superman kissed lois and erased her memory from the end of superman 2. i always thought that ending was ambigious and i shut it out of my mind that maybe thats what he did and maybe she was just showing him she can pretend he's clark. i was hoping she still knew who he was. plus that made no sense that nobody figured out he came back when superman came back. curious movie that one. maybe we should be on a superman forum haha

I used to be on the blue tights network forum but people weren't really posting alot, I suppose I could find a better one haha, well when I went to see Superman Returns me being 18 at the time and it was my first Superman movie I saw at the cinema, since I wasn't even born when the rest come out haha, but I got goosebumps when I heard the theme song at the start. And im a big Superman fan to boot =)

im on a few different forums,

the friday the 13th community (really good, plus its a laugh)

steven seagal forum(filled with women and some of the posts are bizzare, I just want to talk about his movies haha)

The wrestling forum (so many users yet, full of dicks)

Star Trek (offical forums, everyones cool on there, havent been on in a month)

I can't think of anymore but if you ever happen to join any of them apart from the seagal and wrestling one since I don't think your a fan of them lol, just give me a shout, ill have a look round for a good superman one

CREDITS 53

protozoan
L-L2

L-L2

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:49 pm Reply with quote

supes2705 :
protozoan :
supes2705 :

I used to be on the blue tights network forum but people weren't really posting alot, I suppose I could find a better one haha, well when I went to see Superman Returns me being 18 at the time and it was my first Superman movie I saw at the cinema, since I wasn't even born when the rest come out haha, but I got goosebumps when I heard the theme song at the start. And im a big Superman fan to boot =)

steven seagal forum(filled with women and some of the posts are bizzare, I just want to talk about his movies haha)

I can't think of anymore but if you ever happen to join any of them apart from the seagal and wrestling one since I don't think your a fan of them lol, just give me a shout, ill have a look round for a good superman one

hell yeah i got goosebumps at the start too. hmm well i like friday the 13th may check out that one, steven seagul is a very interesting man, made some good movies, love the aikido martial art, wouldn't say i'm a huge fan but, not a big fan of wrestling, all my friends are but so i do get to watch it a fair bit, and if there are dickheads on there i'm better to stay away cos i'll probably just get on my soapy box, and the star trek one i would love to join. i'll have a look. star trek is so involved but!!! stuffed if i can remember all the guest characters names etc

CREDITS 431

dvd-20th Doom
supes2705
L-L3

L-L3

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:27 pm Reply with quote

protozoan :
supes2705 :
protozoan :
supes2705 :

hell yeah i got goosebumps at the start too. hmm well i like friday the 13th may check out that one, steven seagul is a very interesting man, made some good movies, love the aikido martial art, wouldn't say i'm a huge fan but, not a big fan of wrestling, all my friends are but so i do get to watch it a fair bit, and if there are dickheads on there i'm better to stay away cos i'll probably just get on my soapy box, and the star trek one i would love to join. i'll have a look. star trek is so involved but!!! stuffed if i can remember all the guest characters names etc

Well it seems I was wrong about the bluetights forum I logged in and clicked on new posts, there was over 20 pages of new topics that had been posted in, so I take it more people joined.

Ive got all of seagals movies on dvd apart from Ticker, Celementine and Against the dark, mainly because he isnt in them long enough. But everytime I go on the forum its just older women talking about seagal and im like Shocked, there talking about the size of his hands and stuff.

Friday the 13th forum deals in everything and thats why its probably my favourite, I know most forums do, I just like the way its designed.

The wrestling one its just so many people trying to outbetter each other and when you post like 5 times or something, your post count doesnt change for some reason and im sure they've changed something on my account. Probably because when I soon joined some punk was letting his mouth go and he thought he was great cos he had like 2000+ posts, I thought I would of got banned but I didnt.

I wouldnt worry about the star trek one, nearly everyone on there will help you and they won't mind if you don't know every character, I still laugh at the "geeks" on there who argue over actual scientific phenomenom haha

CREDITS 53

protozoan
L-L2

L-L2

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:34 pm Reply with quote

yeah they take stuff so seriously. still most of it is based on fact which is cool. i think star trek would have to have the best written shows ever.

CREDITS 431

dvd-20th Doom
Kevlar Antelope
Crime Prevention Unit

Sgt-L5

Comment: Kuwabara, Kuwabara...

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:41 am Reply with quote

I was never in Star Trek but this new movie looks sweet as hell. I'm really looking forward to Trick or Treat and Halloween 2 as well this year!

CREDITS 465

TMNT LaraCroft James Bond
protozoan
L-L2

L-L2

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:37 am Reply with quote

Kevlar Antelope :
I was never in Star Trek but this new movie looks sweet as hell.

is that because you're in this one?

CREDITS 431

dvd-20th Doom
supes2705
L-L3

L-L3

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:13 pm Reply with quote

protozoan :
Kevlar Antelope :
I was never in Star Trek but this new movie looks sweet as hell.

is that because you're in this one?

LMAO classic mate *high five*

CREDITS 53

Kevlar Antelope
Crime Prevention Unit

Sgt-L5

Comment: Kuwabara, Kuwabara...

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:37 am Reply with quote

Sorry guys I must have missed the joke. Just don't get it.

CREDITS 465

TMNT LaraCroft James Bond
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Movies and TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard