New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Bill & Ted!

RoboLewis
O-L2

O-L2

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:45 pm Reply with quote

Just wondering if there are any Bill & Ted fans and will you be seeing the new movie?

CREDITS 52

HOB888
O-L5

O-L5

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:49 am Reply with quote

Big fan yes, not sure it's gonna be released in cinemas here but if it does then i'll go see it.They kept the original writers and Bill Saddler so it should be great.
It's my post anticipated movie with Top Gun Maverick.

CREDITS 13

game-xbox
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:13 am Reply with quote

I'm not a hardcore fan as I hadn't seen the films at all up until a few years back, but once I did, I definitely loved them and am absolutely looking forward to the new one.

CREDITS 2802

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:21 pm Reply with quote

Very much like and enjoy Bill & Ted. I'd need another solid rewatch of the pair but as it stands, frankly, I might be one of those that prefers Bogus Journey over Excellent Adventure, actually.

In any case this is one of the few new films and reboots I'm actually somewhat looking forward to.

CREDITS 2304

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:38 pm Reply with quote

I always enjoyed the Bill & Ted movies even if I was never the biggest fan. However, I gotta say something about the trailer and the new movie seems a bit off to me. I am getting some Jay and Silent Bob Reboot vibes, maybe because Bill and Ted's kids are in it and Jay's daughter was central to the plot of the Jay and Silent Bob Reboot. And that movie wasn't terrible, but it just felt like a rehashing of old jokes and a sort of passing the torch moment that doesn't bring much new to the table. And I'm hoping that is now the case with Bill & Ted, though I fear it might be the case. Either way, I probably wasn't gonna rush out to the theater to see it anyway so not a big deal. I'm sure it will still be worth watching at some point for some good laughs.

CREDITS 191

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Movies and TV All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard