New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Name the Movie QUOTE!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

protozoan
L-L2

L-L2

Comment: time doesn't heal all wounds said mr. bellybutton

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:08 am Reply with quote

here's a little fun idea. type a quote from a film and someone says what movie its from. i'll start it off-

"where should we shoot her? in the stomach? ...NAH! ...in the chest? ...NAH! ...i know! i think we should shoot her... in the HEAD! ...BANG!!! IT'S EMPTYYYY! IT'S EMPTYYYY!"

CREDITS 431

dvd-20th Doom
Mephisto
DC-L1

DC-L1

Comment: Former Co-Admin and all around asshole.

Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:50 pm Reply with quote

protozoan :
here's a little fun idea. type a quote from a film and someone says what movie its from. i'll start it off-

"where should we shoot her? in the stomach? ...NAH! ...in the chest? ...NAH! ...i know! i think we should shoot her... in the HEAD! ...BANG!!! IT'S EMPTYYYY! IT'S EMPTYYYY!"

Man that is from Universal Soldier. That line was spoken by Sgt. Andrew Scott, aka, Dolph Lundgren

Okay, I answered that one, now allow me to retort...

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Where's that one from?

CREDITS 21

Deus Ex Robo

C-L1

Comment: Is my new life a reward for the one I led?

Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quote

Christ man, you actually wrote all of that? Shocked

Could have just stopped with "Bad Mutha Fucka" Laughing

But anyways, that ones from Pulp Fiction, Jules Winnfield.

My Quote:

Well if it isn't fat stinking billy goat billy boy in poison, come and get one in the yarbles if ya have any yarbles! Ya eunuch jelly thou! mr green

CREDITS 294

AClockworkOrange Dawn-of-the-Dead nuke-red-ramrod nuke-blue-velvet nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder
Robocop007
O-L2

O-L2

Comment: You can keep the gum

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:16 am Reply with quote

Deus Ex Robo :
Christ man, you actually wrote all of that? Shocked

Could have just stopped with "Bad Mutha Fucka" Laughing

But anyways, that ones from Pulp Fiction, Jules Winnfield.

My Quote:

Well if it isn't fat stinking billy goat billy boy in poison, come and get one in the yarbles if ya have any yarbles! Ya eunuch jelly thou! mr green

A Clockwork Orange. And here's the whole quote, "Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison! How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"

And here's mine, its pretty easy.

"Wendy, darling, lite of my life. You didnt let me finish my sentence. I said, Im not gonna hurtcha, Im just gonna bash your brains in. Im gonna bash em right the fuck in!"

CREDITS 77

hitman-agent47 ghostbusters-badge transformers-mega transformers-optimus AClockworkOrange James Bond
protozoan
L-L2

L-L2

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:22 am Reply with quote

the shining!

"oh no, it wasn't the airplanes... it was beauty killed the beast."

CREDITS 431

dvd-20th Doom
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:37 pm Reply with quote

King Kong

Quote: "looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue!"

CREDITS 891

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
supes2705
L-L3

L-L3

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quote

Airplane

Quote "And you never will. But I've got a job to do, too. Where I'm going, you can't follow. What I've got to do, you can't be any part of. Ilsa, I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that. Here's looking at you, kid. "

CREDITS 53

Lightsaber-Green S-Shield dc-superman doctor-who-dalek VoorHees-Mask batman-joker dvd-20th
protozoan
L-L2

L-L2

Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:46 am Reply with quote

too easy! that's casablanca. see if you can get this one -

"your people cannot rule the world, for i will not have it so. all the world will be your enemy, prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you, but first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed."

CREDITS 431

dvd-20th Doom
supes2705
L-L3

L-L3

Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:28 am Reply with quote

Watership Down matey

"Once more, we survived the threat of war and found a fragile peace. I thought that I could give you all the gift of the freedom from wars. But I was wrong. It's not mine to give. We're still a young planet. There are galaxies... out there. Other civilizations for us to meet; learn from. What a brilliant future we will have. And there will be peace. When the people of the world demand it so badly that their governments will have no choice but to give it to them. I just wish that you all could see the earth the way that I see, because when you really look at it, it's just one world."

This one brings a tear to the old eye

CREDITS 53

Lightsaber-Green S-Shield dc-superman doctor-who-dalek VoorHees-Mask batman-joker dvd-20th
protozoan
L-L2

L-L2

Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:43 am Reply with quote

oh FUCK yeah definitely. hauntingly beautiful movie that one. and also violently fucked up for a kids film. it scared the shit out of me when i was a kid, scarred me for life! also bright eyes is in my opinion the most beauiful song ever made. fucking love that song, it's gonna be playing at my funeral.
here's my quote-

"christy, get down on your knees so sabrina can see your ass. phil collins solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. especially songs like in the air tonight and uh, against all odds, sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. but also i think phil collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and i stress the word artist. this is sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite."

CREDITS 431

dvd-20th Doom
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quote

American Pyhco: I love when he was banging doggie style and flexing in the mirror Laughing

Quote: " Well are you going to pull those pistols, or whistle dixie?"

CREDITS 891

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
supes2705
L-L3

L-L3

Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:04 pm Reply with quote

Wait a sec proto you didnt get mine!? It was superman off superman 4. not to worry.

Anyways its "the outlaw josey whales" I do believe RH

"Hey claudius, you killed my father, big mistake"

CREDITS 53

Deus Ex Robo

C-L1

Comment: Is my new life a reward for the one I led?

Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quote

Robocop007 :
And here's the whole quote...

Embarassed

Man, what was I thinking? Thats my favorite quote from one of my all time favorite movies/books. Epic fail on my part.

That totally fucked up my morning.

Anyway, carry on.

CREDITS 294

AClockworkOrange Dawn-of-the-Dead nuke-red-ramrod nuke-blue-velvet nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder
Robocop007
O-L2

O-L2

Comment: You can keep the gum

Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:57 am Reply with quote

Deus Ex Robo :
Robocop007 :
And here's the whole quote...

Embarassed

Man, what was I thinking? Thats my favorite quote from one of my all time favorite movies/books. Epic fail on my part.

That totally fucked up my morning.

Anyway, carry on.

No worries man. I do it all the time with my own favs. Just the other day I botched a BTTF quote, and my boy turned to me like I needed to study more. It happens. You arent a hard drive. U like ACO, thats good enough for me. YOUR COOL!

CREDITS 77

hitman-agent47 ghostbusters-badge transformers-mega transformers-optimus AClockworkOrange James Bond
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Movies and TV All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard