New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Professional Wrestling
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

WeKilledYou
DIRECTIVE 249 Don't be oversensitive to the hostility and negativity of others

L-L4

Comment: I know you. You're dead!

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:58 pm Reply with quote

I believe you to be correct Mr.Archive. As I said in the previous post, Foley is gonna go where the money is, as well as the spotlight. With Rock against Cena, they'll surely try to bring in Mick to once again do a brief stint with the reformed "Rock N Sock Connection". With the Rock having someone in his corner, I imagine they'll book a big name celebrity to appear on Cena's side. Needless to say it'll draw big numbers, but I really won't be interested in it all that much.

CREDITS 112

RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder nuke-blue-velvet UC-M21
Snoopy
O-L3

O-L3

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:10 pm Reply with quote

The fellah above me was right, I just worded my post wrong. I felt like my nuts got chopped off lol

CREDITS 216

WeKilledYou

L-L4

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:49 pm Reply with quote

Snoopy :
The fellah above me was right, I just worded my post wrong. I felt like my nuts got chopped off lol

Laughing my next public trust is going to you sir!

Who are your current top 3 active workers right now?
At the moment I'm partial to CM Punk, Cody Rhodes, and Dolph Ziggler in WWE. AJ Styles, Robert Roode, and Eric Young.

CREDITS 112

RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder nuke-blue-velvet UC-M21
Snoopy
O-L3

O-L3

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:36 am Reply with quote

Thank you kind sir, I had no other way of saying it. Interesting list man, CM Punk owns. I've been a fan of AJ Styles too!

My WWE top 3 goes like this 1 Being CM Punk based off his gimmick which brought me back into the fold and his ring work. Second being R-Truth which I know sounds funny but I find his work entertaining. Third being Jack Swagger.

My TNA top 3 list is AJ Styles,Alex Shelly and Somoa Joe.

CREDITS 216

WeKilledYou

L-L4

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:18 am Reply with quote

R-Truth has been nothing but pure gold on his recent heel turn. His whole career, whether him being heel or face was alwats that stupid played out rap gimmick that never changed. But him doing the whole conspiracy thing is just down right amazing, hilarious, and entertaining. His in ring work is still average, but his promo's have been insanely awesome.

CREDITS 112

Snoopy
O-L3

O-L3

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:06 pm Reply with quote

Exactly.

So how many years do you have under your belt as being a wrestling fan?

CREDITS 216

WeKilledYou

L-L4

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:08 pm Reply with quote

I watched it off and on at friends houses as a kid(my parents were against me watching wrestling when I was younger). I started seeing more and more of it as the attitude era was coming to an end 1999-2001, and then I really starting watching and paying attention at 13 in 2003. So about nine years as an active fan for me. What about yourself?

CREDITS 112

Primrose Lane
O-L1

O-L1

Comment: Can you do that, dad?

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:14 pm Reply with quote

If any of you guys enjoy reading about wrestlers out of character, and fan experiences with wrestlers, you might enjoy my site 'I Met A Wrestler' at www.imetawrestler.com

It's mostly my own stories of times when I've met guys like Undertaker, Bret Hart, Roddy Piper, etc, but recently I've started taking contributions from readers and they feature wrestlers such as Superfly Jimmy Snuka, Edge and John Cena.

Sorry for the shameless promotion, but I just thought it would be something some of you guys may enjoy. Peace!

CREDITS 19

game-xbox baby-food emil-figure
Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:13 pm Reply with quote

I'm not into wrestling, but I just browsed your site Primrose and loved the bit about what Snuka said.

CREDITS 1689

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
Primrose Lane
O-L1

O-L1

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 pm Reply with quote

Josh :
I'm not into wrestling, but I just browsed your site Primrose and loved the bit about what Snuka said.

Thanks man..that's an awesome story and probably my favorite out of all of them. It's a pretty inspirational message Very Happy

CREDITS 19

WeKilledYou

L-L4

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:06 am Reply with quote

Primrose Lane :
If any of you guys enjoy reading about wrestlers out of character, and fan experiences with wrestlers, you might enjoy my site 'I Met A Wrestler' at www.imetawrestler.com

Hell yeah dude, this is awesome! I love reading OOC stuff like this about wrestlers. I've met a bunch of wrestlers myself(Edge, The Dudleyz, Chris Jericho, Batista, Christopher Daniels, Abyss, etc.) I'd love to contribute a story or something for your blog sometime.

CREDITS 112

Primrose Lane
O-L1

O-L1

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:03 pm Reply with quote

WeKilledYou :
Primrose Lane :

Hell yeah dude, this is awesome! I love reading OOC stuff like this about wrestlers. I've met a bunch of wrestlers myself(Edge, The Dudleyz, Chris Jericho, Batista, Christopher Daniels, Abyss, etc.) I'd love to contribute a story or something for your blog sometime.

Dude, please do! I would love to use them on the site. If you get some free time and can write up a couple of them, send them over to me and I'll get them up there! Thanks for visiting the site and liking it Smile

CREDITS 19

Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:28 pm Reply with quote

I have visited that site many times. Love it. It has got so many fun and interesting stories, and i envy you meeting all those guys and gals.

Just be careful so you don't get too many of the "i stood in line, he signed the photo, i left" submissions from the site visitors. The one with Snuka is absolutely gold and original while the other two, Edge and Cena, are rather bland.

Keep up the great work. Smile

CREDITS 396

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
WeKilledYou

L-L4

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:03 pm Reply with quote

Out of all the wrestlers I've met, I've had the best conversations with Edge, Jesse Neal, and Adam Flash(life long jobber).

CREDITS 112

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Movies and TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard