New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Peter Weller joins Dexter in Season 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:32 am Reply with quote

Oh yeah...that is a great pic Archive...how did you capture that?

RB 106381

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Comment: I come from hell

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:12 am Reply with quote

Let me fuckin tell you something. This is the best god damn thing I have ever seen Weller do. Of course I meant second best thing. But this character is clearly a bad ass. Every other word out of Weller's mouth was fuck. It was great!And he's gonna be snoopin around on Dexter.

Oh man Peter Weller you DID NOT disappoint. He breathed life into this season. It was OK, but now with Weller doing this awesome bad ass character... I couldn't ask for more. He was so good. I already can't wait for the next episode.

Dexter? What the fuck kind of name is Dexter?

RB 9924

robo-scraped AClockworkOrange Stern-Sirius prototype-figure2
ED209maker
R-L1

R-L1

Comment: I make robots

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:26 pm Reply with quote

Okay, so I noticed that this thread is pretty old. I was directed to it by Archive.

Has anyone watched the new Dexter? Yesterday and last week? Our pal Robo is there, Peter Weller is lookin pretty old and now is playing the "bad" guy.

What do ya think?

EDIT: Man I gotta check thread before I hit the submit button....

RB 171

RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:13 pm Reply with quote

ED209maker :
Okay, so I noticed that this thread is pretty old. I was directed to it by Archive.

Has anyone watched the new Dexter? Yesterday and last week? Our pal Robo is there, Peter Weller is lookin pretty old and now is playing the "bad" guy.

What do ya think?

EDIT: Man I gotta check thread before I hit the submit button....

Hahahaha.....yeah it helps if you read up on it before you post. Very Happy

But Petey was there again and i'm fucking loving it, and with the previews of next weeks episode it looks like were going to get more and more of him!!

RB 106381

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:45 pm Reply with quote

Well i gotta say that, although Weller isn't in the episodes much, every minute and second is absolute golden. The "Weller Sundays" so far have been great.

RB 348130

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:01 am Reply with quote

Agreed, and the way he says "Pussy"......well it sends chills down my spine!

RB 106381

vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:49 pm Reply with quote

I never seen a single episode of the show like ever...Seems I'm missing out.

RB 5648

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:18 pm Reply with quote

Oh man its getting really good, Wellers part is getting bigger and bigger.

side note: if there is ever a Robocop remake....Weller needs to play Clarence.

RB 106381

RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:20 am Reply with quote

I fear an unfortunate end for Weller coming by the hand of Dexter. But Weller is innocent as far as deserving to be killed as far as we know. So Dexter wouldn't do that. But man it's gettin tense. I LOVE IT! Or maybe he'll go into the next season too. I would like that.

I hope maybe he can get some more acting gigs out of this. I think he kinda wishes he had more good roles like this one and RoboCop.

On a side note I noticed that Batista, or batisda, whatever his name is, was in that movie skyline. He did pretty good in it I thought.

RB 9924

RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:25 am Reply with quote

Yeah he's pretty good, but i'm getting tired of his Lt. Bitch wife, i don't care if he's sleeping on the fucking couch.

How cool was it when Pete finger shot that kid.

RB 106381

RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:37 am Reply with quote

I was seriously like fucking tee heeing outloud like a little school boy. Can't say enough about his excellent performance and the finger shot was like the icing on the cake. I should screen cap that. I will.

Yeah fuck his wife. I hope she dies like Dexter's. I was so glad to see that bore go away.

Man I could totally see Robo saying "I told you don't fuck with me" Just like weller did toward the end of the episode. That would be awesome. Did you notice the little laugh he did after the other guy choked him? It was so devious, and gutteral. Twisted Evil

RB 9924

RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:02 am Reply with quote

Oh yeah that its Demise great fucking scene
Pete is owning the character, and after this episode i'm convinced that if a remake ever happens he has to be Clarance....he would kill in that role!!

Hey Archive you think you could grab a shot of our Lord and Saviour....no offense on yours demise but Archive's are amazing.

RB 106381

robomole
Sgt-L5

Sgt-L5

Comment: I AM THE MOLE!

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:43 am Reply with quote

After Weller got choked I was waiting for him to run his fingers through Quinn's hair and say that he just FUCKED with the wrooooong guy!

RB 924

xena hitman-agent47
RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:45 am Reply with quote

Yeah, mine is off of hacked free streaming online shit. I didn't download it. Laughing

Archive can do the high quality.

RB 9924

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard