New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

things ive always wondered
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

RoboLewis
O-L2

O-L2

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:02 pm Reply with quote

This is what I’ve wondered for years: The scene the drug factory is the only time Joe looks clean-to shaven. I know it’s a minor detail, but was that one of the earliest scenes shot perhaps? It’s just like the deleted Media Break with Lewis in the hospital; I noticed her hair seemed a bit longer in the back than it was through out the rest of the film.

RB 1156

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:43 am Reply with quote

RoboLewis :
This is what I’ve wondered for years: The scene the drug factory is the only time Joe looks clean-to shaven. I know it’s a minor detail, but was that one of the earliest scenes shot perhaps? It’s just like the deleted Media Break with Lewis in the hospital; I noticed her hair seemed a bit longer in the back than it was through out the rest of the film.

Quite likely in both cases. It's well-known the delay in getting the suit done forced the production to film absolutely everything else they possibly could that didn't involve Robo first, save for all the steel mill sequences and Murphy death scene (as those were the last things shot).

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> General Robo Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard