New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

* Figma Robocop looks nothing like the prototype pictures! *
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

GoldenPimp
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:03 am Reply with quote

RoboDemise :
I think since everybody is unhappy you should all go kill somebody and actually create a real RoboCop that functions and looks how you want it to. Make sure you shoot them in the head and destroy half their brain so they are a good candidate.

I am going to shoot a cop tomorrow. Fuck it!

jk. Don't call the police.

RB 258

AK
DC-L1

DC-L1

Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:51 pm Reply with quote

As I said in the other post: SAVE YOUR MONEY! Spend it on something more worthwhile. Like toilet paper...Or hookers. Hookers with a toilet paper fetish!

RB 3269

alien-pulse-rifle
Nika Silwerra
Justified and Ancient of Mu

OCP5 - L3

Comment: The queen of RoboCop random finds thread

Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:51 pm Reply with quote

My Robocop Figma finally arrived. My first impression after seeing the box .. hey It is pretty small. During all the rumours and making the figure I did not get the the number of the size Laughing

Anyway .. I am pretty satisfied with the result the coloring is nice and slick better like the latest Neca, smaller than the Neca but detailes and coloring and shine is better.

Of course no one can to wait that a final product designed for mass sale will be the same as the first promo figure, but I can to say this is very very similar with the promo one... and if you take a good camera, take some photos and use photoshop you will get the same effect. Smile

Using and changing all the parts, all the mini-hands and ect, is very easy, you not need to use too big strenght and have a fear you can break something like it was for example with the Hot toys at least in my case.

Why they did not made the figure a little bit bigger .. Yeah ! the spectrum of the movements you can do with this figure is really amazing and widespread... you can feel there the Japanese style, I see here more life than at the Hot-Toys one. Wink but this is maybe only my impression.
Only one spoiled thing that really stabs your eyes are the mouth .. uh in near time I will re-paint.

here few more pics .. not crazy you posted around , just few nice typical RoboCop poses.

RB 4166

robocop-figure2 lewis-figure ford-taurus mustang-series 6000SUX robocop-figure4 klf-album1 c&c-nod
GoldenPimp
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:56 pm Reply with quote

Na... for the price, still not doing it for me.

The NECA one is not selling too well either. I see stores selling them on discount.

RB 258

Nika Silwerra

OCP5 - L3

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:57 pm Reply with quote

Ah yea, I forgot about the price. Right, too high when you realize as small the figure is. Small but detailed and very moveable.

I got mine for 23,-€ on Ebay free shipping, quite good when you see how high the prices are there now.

RB 4166

robocop-figure2 lewis-figure ford-taurus mustang-series 6000SUX robocop-figure4 klf-album1 c&c-nod
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:05 am Reply with quote

Wow that thing looks amazing! The details, the paint job,everything is perfect...then you get to the head. A real shame. And I'm not talking about the mouth, I'm talking about that blue halo. If it wasn't for that glaring error it would be an excellent figure...but...

Oh, and awesome pics btw Nika.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Zentron
:

<font color=0f1637>:<font color=C0D9D9>

Comment: Your move creep!!

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:15 am Reply with quote

Very nice pics, though do you have any of the feet? The latest Neca had terrible feet oh dear

RB 2649

game-xbox dvd-rvst klf-album1 RoboAnime ED-209-3D cola
Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:01 am Reply with quote

RoboPimp :
everything is perfect...then you get to the head.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Body like Baywatch, face like Crimewatch.

RB 17917

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
Nika Silwerra

OCP5 - L3

Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:13 pm Reply with quote

RoboPimp :
I'm talking about that blue halo. If it wasn't for that glaring error it would be an excellent figure...but...

When I see this thread, or when I saw it first time the "halo" seemed as a real problem. Actually the figure is so small, 14 cm and more gray with rich colors than on those photos, so the halo is not soo glaring. Wink Still the terrible mouth takes number one !

I dont understand. They did so detailed work with everything on his body but the main and most typical thing as a nice mouth for the Robocop are, they totally spoiled it. :roll:

RB 4166

Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:16 am Reply with quote

which is more posable?

neca of this one?

RB 8111

alloy-figure game-xbox360 Halo3-Helmet ED-209-3D transformers-icon1 Scratch Card
GoldenPimp
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:42 am Reply with quote

Mindchamber :
which is more posable?

neca of this one?

This one without a doubt.

RB 258

Nika Silwerra

OCP5 - L3

Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:59 pm Reply with quote

Surely this one ! Neca is far from this. And I dare to say that this one is more moveable than the from Hot-toys. The system they used for this Figma works really better. Every movement you can do so easy and I finally have no feeling I can break something.
So MC, if you are looking for something to crazy poses, get this one !Wink

The small Neca is the same as the old bigger Neca, well they added the hand with spike but I still did not try change it because the hand is by the black colour totally pasted together with rest of arm so far, I have no taste try re-change the hands again.

RB 4166

GoldenPimp
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:23 pm Reply with quote

Nika Silwerra :
Surely this one ! Neca is far from this. And I dare to say that this one is more moveable than the from Hot-toys. The system they used for this Figma works really better. Every movement you can do so easy and I finally have no feeling I can break something.
So MC, if you are looking for something to crazy poses, get this one !Wink

The small Neca is the same as the old bigger Neca, well they added the hand with spike but I still did not try change it because the hand is by the black colour totally pasted together with rest of arm so far, I have no taste try re-change the hands again.

That is actually incorrect. The small NECA use double ball-joint on the hip-leg. Also the upper body can bend back and forth. They are far from being the same.

RB 258

Xeno
O-L2

O-L2

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:29 pm Reply with quote

Great pictures Nika!

Fact is, this figure is a lot better in hands, most pix dont do it justice. Yep, production figure is quite different from proto, but i like final product paint very much, it a clear day, i can see reflections in the armor. Proportions are perfect, and mine dont have muchroom head at all, i guess it depends. Articulation is flawless and it is build into a sculpt quite nicely. About lips, i heard Max Factory could not gain Weller likeness, so they dropped lips of any king and went for generic anime look.

RB 617

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Props, suits and figures All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard