New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Game: RoboCop Enforcer
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Maxlee
C-L1

C-L1

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:40 pm Reply with quote

Oh, I'm definitely gonna convert RoboCain into Flash, I just have to find the right time and mood to do so. If not for this game, then atleast for my shoot 'm up game, which I hope to get back to starting tomorrow.

RoboCain will be a bitch and ultimate challenge, thanks to his absurd detail, many limbs, and the fact he is not mirror symmetric (left and right side are not the same). But in the right mindset it's fun figuring things like that out.

I did think about having RoboCop as a boss though, as well as recreating the actual movie scenes where at the end of the game the cyborgs would destroy themselves. I also thought about having a good ending (the cyborg passes) and a bad ending (the cyborg goes berserk and needs to be put down) but yeah that wouldn't have much effect on your time based score. I also figured having a big ass "Prototype failed!" message on screen would confuse players in that they failed to complete the game. All in all there's still plenty of room to add more of an ending.

RB 1560

Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:52 pm Reply with quote

Archive :
...but I don't want to shoot Robo. Crying or Very sad

Archive, It's for the greater good. He would want it. The opportunity to be replaced by a better unit is his dream as is getting his end away.

RB 17812

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:41 am Reply with quote

I got contacted by someone who wants to preserve as many flash games as possible and his hope was to get a hold of this one to. Unfortunately it seems to be lost. The website no longer works and Maxlee had this to say via e-mail:

Maxlee :
"unfortunately I lost all my Flash projects over the past many years, between switching new PC's, organizing files and stuff like that. Flash then being officially killed off was kinda the definite straw."

I personally never saved the game. And since 2011 (!!!) I've switched computers probably 3-4 times in that time i can no longer find it in any kind of browser cache.

RB 348130

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
Maxlee
C-L1

C-L1

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:04 pm Reply with quote

Yeah I was suddenly contacted via email and I wondered if it was spam or not Wink

Ahhhh such a blast from the past, I can't even barely remember what my projects looked like .... I want to see them again!

To grow older with age ... means to lose things Sad (and people)

Archive-san, didn't you once upon a time host that memory game of mine? With maybe a functoning leaderboard? Or do I misremember?

Although frankly it wasn't a very interesting project since all it featured were quickly found pictures off of google.

Atleast my Abandoned Warehouse comics are still up Very Happy

RB 1560

Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:59 pm Reply with quote

Got the Robo memory game yeah, but i think he wanted to preserve original games and ideas mostly.

The Robo target practice with art by Mindchamber was saved and is playable on newgrounds.

RB 348130

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Fan creations All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard