New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

ENTERBAY ROBOCOP figure is on the way ???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri May 02, 2014 4:05 pm Reply with quote

Okay where's your proof of these problems?..Or you can choose to be childish and post "Ignore" again I've held this in my hand at wondercon an out of the box piece I see no issues like this...But if this is indeed an actual problem I'd like to be made aware with actual proof as I'm about to purchase mine.

RB 5648

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
Fummelcop
Sgt-L3

Sgt-L3

Comment: There will be trouble!

Posted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:02 pm Reply with quote

On sideshowcollectors a few people were talking about qc issues. But not that many. If I got everything correct, you just send them a pic and if need be, the broken part, and they will send you replacement someday. If the figure had the weller unmasked head and was articulated a little better, I wouldn´t think twice about getting it.
Other than that I think this is a must have for a robofan with enough cash to spend.
GO GET IT!!!

RB 787

game-xbox
RoboDave
O-L5*

O-L5*

OCP POLICE 075

Comment: A sane man, in an insane world

Posted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:29 pm Reply with quote

hard to tell from the video but the gun leg only partially opens? I mean the front piece does not push away from the leg it just swings open from the side? If so that is kinda lame for such a $$$ figure cause right now the 7" neca is one of the only ones to get that feature to work as close as you can to the 1/1 prop leg.

RB 696

delorean-car
POCOBOR
L-L2

L-L2

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:08 am Reply with quote

RoboDave :
hard to tell from the video but the gun leg only partially opens? I mean the front piece does not push away from the leg it just swings open from the side? If so that is kinda lame for such a $$$ figure cause right now the 7" neca is one of the only ones to get that feature to work as close as you can to the 1/1 prop leg.

Correct. The front panel doesn't move.

RB 1391

robocop-figure3 robocop-head RoboBadge arcade2-robocop2 ford-taurus
alyd
R-L4

R-L4

Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:08 am Reply with quote

ignore

RB 151

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:22 am Reply with quote

I don't even know you ayld, but get bent, honestly. To think I actually thanked you once before. Although because of what you've been doing, nobody even knows what I was thanking you for so I guess my thanks doesn't really matter. Fine by me.

No I haven't clicked on your video link. Don't intend to. Now the fact is, in regards to the topic itself - I don't have this figure, and won't have one for some time if at all, which I realize makes my posting in here rarely any better than your bullshit. That said, I feel compelled to put this out.

I don't care to take any stock in people who blank their posts after the fact, trying to hide something and being obnoxious doing it. I'm sure after a couple of weeks this post too will become nothing more than the word 'ignore' and therefore a waste of space for Archive and the rest of us.

You have 8 posts on this forum, 7 of which only say 'ignore'. You're basically a fucking troll. Where the hell did you come from anyway? Either stand by what you post or don't fucking post at all. I might get shit for this post but you sure as fuck will not see this edited into nothing but a single word in a couple weeks. Shame on that shit, and shame on you.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:16 am Reply with quote

We could just call Archive to ban him and get it over with...we don't want to go through the same problem again like the last time with that other guy.

RB 2

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 12:27 pm Reply with quote

Take it easy guys.

We're usually very patient and cool around here so there is no need for this kind of rage or talk about banning people. Banning is for serious forum violations, and although editing out old posts is an unusual and odd practice it is more of an annoyance than a reason for a full forum rage.

RB 347913

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
ROBOTCOP
Sgt-L4

Sgt-L4

Comment: joined back in 2002 . forgot password. rejoined

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:50 pm Reply with quote

Auto 9's at 20 paces Lol

Alex

"Dead or Alive you are Selling to Me "

RB 495

robocop-helmet ultra1
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

Contest Winner Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:49 pm Reply with quote

Forget it Stan...this guy is a serious asshole.

RB 106381

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:52 pm Reply with quote

Archive :
Take it easy guys.

We're usually very patient and cool around here so there is no need for this kind of rage or talk about banning people. Banning is for serious forum violations, and although editing out old posts is an unusual and odd practice it is more of an annoyance than a reason for a full forum rage.

Usually, yes. And while I can't speak for others, this guy actually pissed me off. Obviously.

Someone who essentially posts nothing is bad already, but someone who does post something then shrinks away and turns it into nothing by hiding it after the fact is the worst.. What is the damn point of it other than to look childish and irritate others? He's even done that on posts that weren't negative - I know he's posted something good otherwise I wouldn't have thanked him before. With his post blanked though, not only has he wasted his own post, but mine as well, along with others who attempt to actually discuss something with the guy. Don't understand it, nor do I see what it does for anyone or anything other than to showcase he's essentially a troll.

Bah, ok, still calling the guy out and busting his balls - that does need to stop. So, that's enough there. I've made my point and to avoid going further off-topic here I'll say no more about it now. I'll try and chill on him but really if he's gonna continue with that crap, I don't see the value of him being here.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:43 pm Reply with quote

Maybe we shouldn't judge too quickly, I mean he only made 7 posts so far, and he may seem a little annoying (but at least he wasn't posting crazy like FireCop. :roll:). Give it 43 more posts, then we'll decide what we think about him.

RB 2

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:59 am Reply with quote

Just recieved mine today and let me tell you nothing and I mean nothing that gas com before compares to this!..It's fucking unreal!..No complaints at all the paint work,The sculpt,all masterfully done..soon I hope to have time to put together a solid review for the archive.A no bullshit review.

RB 5648

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Comment: I come from hell

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:05 am Reply with quote

Gimme those god damn pics vegassssss!!! I wanna admire.

RB 9924

robo-scraped AClockworkOrange Stern-Sirius prototype-figure2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Props, suits and figures All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard