New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

ENTERBAY ROBOCOP figure is on the way ???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

Positron
R-L1

R-L1

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:19 pm Reply with quote

I just got this figure last week and recently put it in a display case.

Once I get home from out of town tomorrow night, I will be sure to post a couple of pictures. Its a freaking awesome figure imo!

RB 5

Dark_Spidey
R-L2

R-L2

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:57 am Reply with quote

I love this figure. They got the proportions right

Repainted this one last year

RB 149

artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Comment: Stay out of trouble!

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:30 pm Reply with quote

Amazing R2 paintjob, even if I'm not a fan of R2 blue (I loved it when I was a kid, it looked so modern then, but now it feels too obviously fiberglass to me, I like so much more R1 metallic feeling).

Have you done an R1 paintjob for this one? I would love to hear some reviews/opinions from you about your favourite Eobo figures Smile

RB 6857

spawn-figure alien-warrior starwars-trooper prototype-figure1 starshiptroopers robo-scraped knightrider-kitt
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:41 pm Reply with quote

Very fine work of course.. I think maybe it has a very scant bit of too much the purple over the blue perhaps.. But only then in a couple shots so again, maybe just be tricks of camera and distance and/or angle. Regardless that's the best R2 paintwork I've seen anywhere, and it definitely looks boss on this piece.

And for the record I'm still cool with the R2 blue, though I agree it comes off kinda plastic-y looking at times. But boy it does look stunning in those night/dark shots.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Comment: Stay out of trouble!

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:40 pm Reply with quote

Stan The Man :
And for the record I'm still cool with the R2 blue, though I agree it comes off kinda plastic-y looking at times. But boy it does look stunning in those night/dark shots.

Very good point, I totally agree R2 blue looks good in the night shots, when I'm critical about the paintjob I'm picturing in my mind full daylight scenes of the movie.

RB 6857

spawn-figure alien-warrior starwars-trooper prototype-figure1 starshiptroopers robo-scraped knightrider-kitt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Props, suits and figures All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard