New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

ENTERBAY ROBOCOP figure is on the way ???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

CAIN MKII
the killing machine

C-L1

Comment: Artificial intelligence beat real stupidity.

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:18 pm Reply with quote

So sweet to have a choice: HT or Enterbay.
Can't wait to see Enterbay's ED209

Bwaaaaaaaah!!! PEA SHOOTER!!!

RB 1965

robocop-figure4 RoboCain-v2 prototype-figure1 prototype-figure2 nuke-red-ramrod dvd-robocop2 Gun-T2 Mini Gun punisher-skull
POCOBOR
L-L2

L-L2

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:20 pm Reply with quote

I'm friends with Enterbay Bill on Facebook (the guy pretty much in charge of EB I assume) and the guy actually responds to fans quite often. Someone pushed for info on the Robo figure the other day and through broken English his response was essentially, and I'm paraphrasing, 'This will be the best Robo figure. Like no other. So it will take a little more time. You won't believe the functionality on this thing!'

So here's my 'functionality' wish list/ predictions:
Everything functional works just like in the movies.
The leg holster maybe with a hidden button kind of like NECA, an optional spring loaded data spike hand, helmet and chin guard removal( which seems impossible to get right judging by the Hot Toys version), Auto-9 with working slide and clip removal, and maybe a couple jars of exploding baby food?
Your thoughts?

RB 1391

robocop-figure3 robocop-head RoboBadge arcade2-robocop2 ford-taurus
Fummelcop
Sgt-L3

Sgt-L3

Comment: There will be trouble!

Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:33 pm Reply with quote

My thought is:
there will never be a robocop figure with a removable helmet, that looks
the way it should.
It is just not possible, because the makeup of the unmasked head itself
is something like a helmet.

I have never had an enterbay figure, so I canīt say if they are cool or not,
but I have a Hot Toys Robocop and one Terminator and I think they both
suck big time. I opened them up, took them out, assembled, took apart,
back in the box and up to the attic forever. Maybe my grandkids can
appreciate this overpriced shit someday, because I can not.

RB 787

game-xbox
POCOBOR
L-L2

L-L2

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:46 pm Reply with quote

I agree Fummelcop. I have the HT Robo and the R3 one w/jetpack and removable helmet/chinguard and though they do get an A for effort, it just doesn't work. Seperate heads is the way to go and I think EB did that with the Batman figure.
I've never had an enterbay figure either but I've seen some in-hand reviews on a few of them and it has me very pumped.

RB 1391

CAIN MKII
the killing machine

C-L1

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:21 pm Reply with quote

That sounds pretty good , I'm eagerly waiting for the first shot. HT is awfully quiet on the otherside.

RB 1965

robocop-figure4 RoboCain-v2 prototype-figure1 prototype-figure2 nuke-red-ramrod dvd-robocop2 Gun-T2 Mini Gun punisher-skull
POCOBOR
L-L2

L-L2

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:31 pm Reply with quote

CAIN MKII :
That sounds pretty good , I'm eagerly waiting for the first shot. HT is awfully quiet on the otherside.

Yeah no kidding! Not a thing since the unpainted AniCom display. And no mention of Cain at said display. All these upcoming Robo figures coming out at the same time is very bittersweet for me. I want em all but I'm afraid I can only afford one and as much as I'm positive that HT will make a huge improvement over the last one, I think I'll go with Enterbay. Judging by their past work, I'd almost buy one sight unseen.

RB 1391

Ponteral
O-L2

O-L2

Comment: Dead or alive, you're coming with me.

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:44 pm Reply with quote

That's good news. So Battle damaged RoboCop with Weller likeness, but what about normal RoboCop? It won't have Weller likeness? If not I think it will be fail and fans won't be satisfied. Because as we all know, Weller is RoboCop and if it will have different face it would be shame.

RB 819

auto9 dvd-20th
POCOBOR
L-L2

L-L2

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:15 am Reply with quote

Ponteral :
That's good news. So Battle damaged RoboCop with Weller likeness, but what about normal RoboCop? It won't have Weller likeness? If not I think it will be fail and fans won't be satisfied. Because as we all know, Weller is RoboCop and if it will have different face it would be shame.

I'm not sure how much (if any) of this is confirmed.
'Enterbay Bill' is the final word on all the details and what he's confirmed so far is that it will be part of the 1/4 scale HD Series, and it will be VERY functional. The only official images out there are the one showing a different figure in progress with the unpainted legs of the Robo in the background and the image of the Auto-9. Everything else (BD, Weller likeness, Cobra AC, ED-209) is just hearsay or speculation, even though I, myself, posted some of that hearsay. Although I can't imagine that, out of all the amazing figures EB has done, they'd decide to do Robo without Weller's likeness. They seem like the kind of company that wouldn't do a figure without it. Only time'll tell...

RB 1391

beer
L-L2

L-L2

Comment: RoboTrap is my friend Plus he can act intelligent and normal

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:19 am Reply with quote

By Enterbay!

Let us give the world some idea what to be expecting from us this year 2013 so that you may better plan for your collection lineup. We have Michael Jordan on the line to lead, coming up LBJ, Blake Griffin, D.Rose..etc. THE BIG BOSS at 1/6 Scale with double Head Sculpt , happen in Late July, Another HD Bruce Lee in November~ , HD Amazing Robocop in Q3 or any time sooner , HD Rocky to begin, and HD T-1000(Now T-800 have a company) in Q4.~ Oops~ and HD Masked Rider to launch soon~ And to finalize Mr JCVD for production ~ Very fun this year for something new~

RB 5831

CAIN MKII
the killing machine

C-L1

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:00 am Reply with quote

beer :
By Enterbay!... HD Amazing Robocop in Q3 or any time sooner

Hummmmm good ^^

RB 1965

vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:30 pm Reply with quote

I'm skeptical here they really have'nt been forthcoming on this figure,I'd love more than just an auto 9 pic,Howbout a pic that really sets this piece apart from the rest..

RB 5648

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
POCOBOR
L-L2

L-L2

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:11 pm Reply with quote

vegasrobo :
I'm skeptical here they really have'nt been forthcoming on this figure,I'd love more than just an auto 9 pic,Howbout a pic that really sets this piece apart from the rest..

Did you ever see this one Vegas? I think it was posted here a while back.
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/578157_393635667341434_113785701993100_1042826_1486689451_n.jpg

RB 1391

vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:46 pm Reply with quote

Yeah,but I mean you really can't tell much from that,Might as well be the 1/4 scale Neca..

RB 5648

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
POCOBOR
L-L2

L-L2

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:55 pm Reply with quote

^^I know right!^^
You'd think as much as they show off their in progress pics and as proud as they seem of the RoboCop one, they'd show us something. That pic of the legs is relatively old so it HAS to be close.

RB 1391

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Props, suits and figures All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard