New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Hot Toys has announced a ROBOCAIN figure
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:15 pm Reply with quote

i hope they re-release it all as a pack or something.

I just couldnt get the money together for the robocop and ed, hopefully I can the second time around.

That ed was amazing, so this Cain should be something special indeed

RB 8111

alloy-figure game-xbox360 Halo3-Helmet ED-209-3D transformers-icon1 Scratch Card
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:01 pm Reply with quote

Shit just got serious!! Hot Toys just added another figure to my "WANT" list Smile

RB 12622

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:23 pm Reply with quote

I'm in for this...

RB 5648

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
GoldenPimp
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:24 pm Reply with quote

I just posted on NECA's wall about this, they don't seem very excited. lol

RB 258

Johnny Utah
R-L1

R-L1

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:46 pm Reply with quote

You are all welcome for the news. a lot of fans are hoping they will announce new Terminator figures soon too, since they seem to be going back remaking a lot of older figures now. A new line of Predator figures were announced last week.

RB 64

KEV2O9
R-L2

R-L2

Comment: Can you fly, Bobby?

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:05 pm Reply with quote

Where in the UK do you think will stock it?

I'm goinbg to pre-order but its been ages since I've bought anything expensive like this and I'm not sure where the best place is to get cool things like this (I've got the battle damaged hot toys ed209 but picked that up on ebay before the prices went through the roof!).

RB 69

Caglar Ali alacam
R-L1

R-L1

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:09 pm Reply with quote

Hi guys im new in here and i need help please some1 help me I really want to buy a detailed ROBOCAIN figure how or where can i buy it. I love this incredible machine but couldnt get it.

RB 3

POCOBOR
L-L2

L-L2

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:28 pm Reply with quote

Caglar Ali alacam :
Hi guys im new in here and i need help please some1 help me I really want to buy a detailed ROBOCAIN figure how or where can i buy it. I love this incredible machine but couldnt get it.

Welcome, it's good to have you. The Cain figure discussed in this thread is in production by Hot Toys and probably won't be available until sometime next year. And I'm guessing anywhere between $400-$500+ judging by their IronMonger figure. You also could get lucky and find the Argonauts Cain kit. Sometimes they show up on eBay. That's about it unless you get the 3" Kotobukiya(<#spellcheck) figure which is very detailed. Or maybe you could con fellow boardmember Candyman out of his museum quality masterpiece.

RB 1391

robocop-figure3 robocop-head RoboBadge arcade2-robocop2 ford-taurus
robocop2Tony
R-L4

R-L4

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:04 pm Reply with quote

I'm excited either way, this set a new bar for Hot Toys on the complexity and detail. Very Happy

I'm all the way, some people may not like Robocop 2, but the figure may well set a new standard for the other companies to follow as well.

RB 243

KEV2O9
R-L2

R-L2

Comment: Can you fly, Bobby?

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:28 pm Reply with quote

POCOBOR :
The Cain figure discussed in this thread is in production by Hot Toys and probably won't be available until sometime next year.

The press realease says "this year" so hopefully that is the case?

I'd love to get the cain but I'll proably only have the funds for one item so it will proably be robo to complement my ED2O9.

RB 69

rcoltrane
R-L1

R-L1

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:57 pm Reply with quote

I've always wanted a Robocain replica!!! IMO It's by far the best robot from the franchise, even better than Robocop himself.

In fact, I've bought one Kotobukiya Robocain back in 2006, but it never reached my house, and the seller didn't refund me. So I gave up buying another one at that time... until now!

I really hope that this HOT TOYS can make a decent/detailed Robocain MKII model with quality and resistant materials and with some motion spots, so we can make our own stop-motion movies Very Happy . The scale isn't really important for me. It can be a little bigger than that 3" Kotobukiya model or bigger, as long as it holds every possible details from the original masterpiece.

BTW, where is the Hot Toys official website?? I've googled for it but couldn't find their homepage. I'll make them a formal request on this one.

RB 37

flower
Fummelcop
Sgt-L3

Sgt-L3

Comment: There will be trouble!

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:45 pm Reply with quote

It will be 1/6 scale, like all the other hot toys figures. it should be like a plastic version of the famous candyman-cain, probably not as cool and without the working display.
I think hot toy`s website is down for a while.
Since the only alternative versions are the real stop motion figures for 50.000 $ and the little kotobukiya cain, +-600 $ seems to be a good deal for a cain-figure.

RB 787

game-xbox
rcoltrane
R-L1

R-L1

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:02 am Reply with quote

Fummelcop :
It will be 1/6 scale, like all the other hot toys figures. it should be like a plastic version of the famous candyman-cain, probably not as cool and without the working display.
I think hot toy`s website is down for a while.
Since the only alternative versions are the real stop motion figures for 50.000 $ and the little kotobukiya cain, +-600 $ seems to be a good deal for a cain-figure.

No, NOOOO! Not plastic, please!! It's so fragile and doesn't combine with a ROBOT! at least some parts could be made of metal, such as the hydraulic pistons and the main torso/legs But I guess it would cost too much for a 1/6 scale figure... Sad

RB 37

flower
Lethal Response
Crime Prevention Unit

L-L3

Comment: Carrying enough firepower to get the job done.

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:52 am Reply with quote

AWESOME NEWS! Can't wait to see some progress. Very Happy

RB 437

RoboCain-monitor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard