New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

••Robo suit rebuild New Update••
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:34 am Reply with quote

Whoa, I missed this? Bah, belated welcome back, sir! Hey, we all know life grabs holds of us at times, dude, but I'm glad you're getting back on this though, of course! Hope to see some stuff soon! Wink

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
jclayman99
Sgt-L2

Sgt-L2

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:38 am Reply with quote

Thank you sir. It's good to be back at it.

RB 1392

zach11
O-L2

O-L2

Comment: "yes, I understand"

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:10 pm Reply with quote

Wow, you are really taking Bruce to task. While I can't dispute your pov- I can say the my suit from him was his R2 version that is pretty good. Certainly there were defects, but who else was making the suits in 2005 and prior? Jclayman99 are you only offering the whole suit for purchase?
It is great that people here are keeping this iconic hero going and working to make more screen accurate suits! I am buying all of the parts I can to replace the pieces like Anticlaus ' helmet and neck seal whiche are great. Milbo's gloves are functional and comfortable, but the torso and cod are deteriorating extensively.
Now waiting on the new torso to get made.

RB 613

auto9 hamburger
jclayman99
Sgt-L2

Sgt-L2

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:08 pm Reply with quote

I plan to offer full suits as well as parts. As for right now I'm just working through the suit there's a lot to reengineer and even more to fix and straighten on those original suits

RB 1392

DarthVader1
L-L1

L-L1

Comment: I find your lack of faith disturbing!

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:09 pm Reply with quote

I haven't heard of any other updates since March. Are you still working on this project?

RB 2772

starwars-darthvader SW-Imperial game-xbox robo-rights
jclayman99
Sgt-L2

Sgt-L2

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:15 pm Reply with quote

Yes. I am absolutely still working on this. Making huge progress. I have a big big things in the works but I obviously cannot talk about because they are confidential at this point. But yes I am still working on the suit and it looks amazing i'm not sure when I'll be allowed to post photos but I will try to give updates a little more frequently. Sorry I've been absent for a little while I've been working hard on the suit and working out a couple of deals.

RB 1392

hauckly
R-L1

R-L1

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:25 pm Reply with quote

jclayman99 :
Yes. I am absolutely still working on this. Making huge progress. I have a big big things in the works but I obviously cannot talk about because they are confidential at this point. But yes I am still working on the suit and it looks amazing i'm not sure when I'll be allowed to post photos but I will try to give updates a little more frequently. Sorry I've been absent for a little while I've been working hard on the suit and working out a couple of deals.

Lol you BETTER keep us updated! I've been waiting on that suit in particular for quite some time now! And now you have competition... JesterFX is also working on a Robosuit for production and sale, and he's not one to set projects aside or produce low-quality stuff. So I'm counting on ya buddy to take my money!!! Very Happy
BTW...'Project Prime" is now finished. If anyone likes I'll post a few pics of the suit.

RB 103

DarthVader1
L-L1

L-L1

Comment: I find your lack of faith disturbing!

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:19 pm Reply with quote

jclayman99 :

I just hope it doesn't happen to you, what happened to "Anticlaus"; getting a secure contract for his product, and his art and efforts belong to someone else before offering the whole lineup to the fans.

RB 2772

starwars-darthvader SW-Imperial game-xbox robo-rights
jclayman99
Sgt-L2

Sgt-L2

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:35 pm Reply with quote

It will be done and available when i am happy with the quality. the original suits are pretty crooked. it takes a lot of time to work through all the issues those suits have. I am not concerned about what Jester is doing. I welcome the work, for the fans. I wish Jester the best of luck, it is not an easy task to make that suit. Working from original parts and having access to production suits certainly makes the task easier, but still a daunting task. I have a full time job in the industry. putting it aside for a time is a necessity, for sanity. I just can't work 24/7. so on that front when I am able to post updates I will post them. thanks to all for the concern and the encouragement. Happy Roboing.

RB 1392

warmeister
R-L1

R-L1

Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:18 am Reply with quote

This is incredible! I hope he finds the time to complete it!

RB 3

jclayman99
Sgt-L2

Sgt-L2

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:08 pm Reply with quote

it is almost done. I have been Very busy. Sometimes life gets in the way.

RB 1392

GRINCH
R-L1

R-L1

Comment: Baby Food?!

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:27 pm Reply with quote

Any new updates?

RB 47

jclayman99
Sgt-L2

Sgt-L2

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:17 pm Reply with quote

Yes still working on it. I've moved and am still setting up shop again but my team is making big leaps.

RB 1392

WarPig
R-L5

R-L5

Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:05 pm Reply with quote

My circuits have been re-activated. Smile
Is the suit still a possibility?

RB 543

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Props, suits and figures All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard