New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

AIRWOLF: The Special DOCUMENTARY - Become a Producer!

Martin Grant
R-L2

R-L2

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:31 pm Reply with quote

Dear all,

I'm writing to let you know that finally, after a few problems and delays, the fundraising campaign for the 2nd and final shoot of the "AIRWOLF" documentary is now LIVE!

Please see below for a direct link to the campaign. I would sincerely appreciate ANY AND ALL contributions.

Share it with EVERYONE you know. Even if you think they won't make a contribution, or aren't interested in a show like "AIRWOLF", you never know. Sometimes, it's from a person you least expect.

The target is $8,500

This will pay for a 3-4 week shoot, covering the stunt, visual effect, miniature effect, sound editing, camera, grip and costume departments from the original CBS series in California, culminating in a special planned reunion with them and the 40+ cast & crew interviewed last year.

In addition, the budget will afford time to travel to Toronto and Vancouver to cover the notorious Canadian 4th Season; the final year, dubbed "AIRWOLF II" in production.

It's part of the INCREDIBLE STORY AND HISTORY of the show, and I've already secured 16 of the cast & crew. Despite it's flaws and constraints, the 4th Season, led by Barry Van Dyke, is still a significant and intriguing part of the "AIRWOLF" canon.

Take a moment to check out the campaign on Indiegogo, and do please share it with your friends and family. All the tools are there. Make a contribution and get perks in return, courtesy of co-producer Mark J. Cairns and his "AIRWOLF THEMES" brand, and the cast & crew of "AIRWOLF" (including special edition copies of the final DVD, phone calls and much more!), or simply follow updates. If enough people get behind it, we can make it happen.

Please support me in making this documentary the most in-depth, comprehensive and unprecedented retrospective on ANY television series. It stands to be a 3-HOUR film (potentially longer), and will be absolutely outstanding.

CAMPAIGN LINK:

"AIRWOLF: The Special Documentary":

http://www.indiegogo.com/airwolfdoc

Best regards and many thanks in advance,
Marty

Martin Grant
Producer/Director
"AIRWOLF: THE DOCUMENTARY" (2014)

CREDITS 60

Martin Grant
R-L2

R-L2

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:13 pm Reply with quote

Great news so far!

Within 24 hours of launching on Thursday night, we've already raised $1,625!

As a result, we now have $6,875 REMAINING TO RAISE.

Please do consider pledging your support to this unprecedented production! The benefits to be had from it will be exceptional.

Many thanks and regards.

CREDITS 60

Martin Grant
R-L2

R-L2

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:20 pm Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

In our FIRST week, we’ve raised $2,400, since launching on Thursday, 26th July. Having received a further $500 today, we now have a total of $2,900 in the space of a mere nine days.

That’s OVER A THIRD of the target budget.

I couldn’t be more happy about this, particularly with the Olympic mania going on at the moment. Just goes to show that a thirty-year old television series like "AIRWOLF" still has a strong following and and a passionate fanbase worldwide.

My sincere thanks to all the backers so far, including our two new Associate Producers.

Here’s to the next 42 days. We also have a NEW, dedicated Twitter account for the project. You can follow us @AirwolfDoc. The blog will receive an update in the coming week.

Best regards,
Marty

CREDITS 60

Martin Grant
R-L2

R-L2

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:16 am Reply with quote

**IMPORTANT UPDATE**

With only 16 DAYS LEFT on the fundraise, we still have $3,450 remaining to gather, in order to complete all filming.

As we've had a massive surge of followers and traffic over the last few days, I'd like to sincerely ask each and every one of you to consider making even the smallest contribution.

A low-cost $10 perk was introduced over a week ago, and there's still many other rewards to be had, ranging from $25 to $1,000.

The LINK to the campaign is: http://www.indiegogo.com/airwolfdoc

Please help us in reaching our goal, to complete all required filming of this special & unprecedented project.

Kindest regards,

MARTIN GRANT
Producer/Director

CREDITS 60

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Movies and TV All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard