New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Robocop GameBoy Advance: deleted or very rare?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:44 pm Reply with quote

RoboFan_93 :
If that was Marie in that one cutscene, it still has the Titus syndrome of everyone calling him RoboCop instead of Murphy, but I love the fact that the Gunarm is in there.

Yeah, that´s Lazarus there, and Lewis too. It´s like a mix between films, specially Robo3, where Robo goes against the "law" (plus, the Gun Arm).

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:46 pm Reply with quote

ChAnOoD :
RoboFan_93 :
If that was Marie in that one cutscene, it still has the Titus syndrome of everyone calling him RoboCop instead of Murphy, but I love the fact that the Gunarm is in there.

Yeah, that´s Lazarus there, and Lewis too. It´s like a mix between films, specially Robo3, where Robo goes against the "law" (plus, the Gun Arm).

Yeah, they were both in the GBC version as well (though I seem to remember only Lewis appearing towards the end of the FPS game).

RB 12622

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:55 pm Reply with quote

I'm not too familiar with emulators and am using a Mac but I will try to give this a test run whenever I have some extra free time. However, right off the bat I can say this would have turned out to be a better game than other Titus game we got. At least this one appears functional. The graphics also look pretty good for a GBA game, I was a huge fan of the GBA at the time so I definitely would have bought this and pumped countless hours into it. It's awesome that we finally got to learn more about this game though, especially in a playable form!

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:45 am Reply with quote

RoboPimp :
However, right off the bat I can say this would have turned out to be a better game than other Titus game we got. At least this one appears functional. The graphics also look pretty good for a GBA game,

I agree. I really liked better than the other one, and the graphics are quite nice. The plot doesn´t make a lot of sense, and it´s a remake of the arcade game, but it´s ok, Finished it yesterday, and the last levels are a pain in the ass. Mutants burping purple gas from their mouth and all that stuff.

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Games & Comics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard