RegisterRegister  PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Your RoboCop FAN ARTWORK!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70, 71  Next

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP3 - L5

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:21 pm Reply with quote

ChAnOoD :
Great work, man!

RoboTrap :
Oh yeah, I threw together a quick Auto-9 so I could have something to pose him with. I love that little teacup pinky thing Weller does with the Auto-9... one of the limitations of the suit being embraced and turned into a signature of it.

Yes, thatīs a cool thing for a limitation. I use to do that on my Robo drawings as well Smile

I concur, I always found that a neat little quirk, took me a while to consider it wasn't intentional but rather how it had to be. Still, I'm with you guys, I like it a lot.

Anyway, it's all coming along very well. I wish you luck on the chest.. that always seemed to be one of those deceptively difficult portions to draw/render/sculpt/etc. But I'm sure you'll manage - Like you said, if you want a suit guess you'll have to, right? Wink

(P.S. - Might be a good idea to split this out into its own thread. These are great images that are not only amazing but could be of help to someone who might want to animate or something, plus it wouldn't get lost in this thread later on. Just a thought.)

RB 50051

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:05 pm Reply with quote

RoboTrap :

This makes me pants tight.

RB 105643

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Comment: I come from hell

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:13 pm Reply with quote

RoboHell :
RoboTrap :

This makes me pants tight.

Mine too, but probably with that additional shiny glazy finish!

RB 9853

robo-scraped AClockworkOrange Stern-Sirius prototype-figure2
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:13 pm Reply with quote

RoboDemise :

Mine too, but probably with that additional shiny glazy finish!

You get a P.T. for finishing the job.

RB 105643

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Comment: I come from hell

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:36 pm Reply with quote

"anything worth doing, is worth doing right." Very Happy

RB 9853

robo-scraped AClockworkOrange Stern-Sirius prototype-figure2
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP3 - L5

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:26 am Reply with quote

Good words..

Yes, I include what Hell and Demise said previously, too. Duh.

RB 50051

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
ChAnOoD
DC-L2

DC-L2

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:45 pm Reply with quote

http://davidboceta.tumblr.com/post/100353160770/having-some-trouble-probando-colores-digitales

Hereīs a thing Iīd like to do. First I started to play with the idea of doing it as an animated short, but itīd be a lot of work, so maybe Iīd get it done as a comic: Just the begining of "Dark Justice" based on the original script. It has some different things (Cable being a Michael Ironside look a like, different dialog and situations, etc), and itīd be interesting to see it as it was planned, before the lack of budget and time. Even I thought itīd work as a comic book series, but I think itīd be difficult to get it done for real, as Frank Miller isnīt involved tongue

This is a drawing I did some time ago, and today I was working on a new software I bought and colour it as a way to learn to use this program.

Anyway, enjoy it if you want!

RB 2626

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:57 pm Reply with quote

I recently found out that carrying a sketchpad around makes some of those boring lectures at the university much more pleasant and productive. Here's what I did yesteday, while they were supposed to be teaching me "Text Stylistics":

RB 10732

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP3 - L5

Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:12 am Reply with quote

Lol, maybe when they're done you can teach them doodle stylistics.. Bah!

Nice for a from-the-hip drawing, kickass! Wink

RB 50051

WeKilledYou
DIRECTIVE 249 Don't be oversensitive to the hostility and negativity of others

L-L4

Comment: I know you. You're dead!

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:18 pm Reply with quote

93, you drew that from memory/off the top of your head?!

RB 731

RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder nuke-blue-velvet ED-209-2013
RoboFan_93

OCP1 - L1

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:45 pm Reply with quote

Yup. The guy sitting next to me was surprised I did so many details (though I missed a few things on the armor that I know should be there), considering I didn't use any reference material.

RB 10732

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
Sgt. Mace
O-L5

O-L5

Comment: Toughest S.W.A.T. Leader

Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:14 pm Reply with quote

RoboFan_93 :
I recently found out that carrying a sketchpad around makes some of those boring lectures at the university much more pleasant and productive. Here's what I did yesteday, while they were supposed to be teaching me "Text Stylistics":

Is it there an influence from the cartoon? The chest is a bit smaller from the entire body but nevermind. Good details and I like how he poses with his Auto 9.

Looks damn cool Happy robo .

RB 76

RoboFan_93

OCP1 - L1

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:15 pm Reply with quote

Sgt. Mace :

Is it there an influence from the cartoon? The chest is a bit smaller from the entire body but nevermind. Good details and I like how he poses with his Auto 9.

Looks damn cool Happy robo .

Thanks. As for influence from the cartoon - in general my art style is more cartoony and I tend to draw Robo with huge shoulders (kinda like in Alpha Commando though not that much). Most of the proportions and details I actually subconsciously base on my Toy Island RoboCop 3 figure since I used it as a model when I drew Robo as a kid.

RB 10732

RoboPimp

DC-L5

Comment: "Ain't nothin' like pimpin'" - Too $hort

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:36 pm Reply with quote

RoboFan_93 :
Most of the proportions and details I actually subconsciously base on my Toy Island RoboCop 3 figure since I used it as a model when I drew Robo as a kid.

You're not the only one...except my drawing skills haven't improved at all since then.

http://bkjames.bandcamp.com/

RB 2012

robopimp-helmet comic5-robocop comic1-robocop comic4-robocop comic3-robocop comic2-robocop violin-guy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Fan creations All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70, 71  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard