New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCop: Last Stand - Comic series by Boom Studios
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:04 am Reply with quote

Issue 6,Although not terrible wasn't good strange fluctuation in the art again but this time from mediocre to bad,Almost no Dialogue in the entire issue if you haven't got background on the original script ideas here this issue is gonna lose you..Seems they depend on the reader already knowing that here...Very bizarre take on the flight pack a bad idea made worse by failed design execution at least Craig Davies flight pack looked like it belonged in Robo's world..Heres hoping issue 7 is better than this..

RB 5648

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
Edd 209
C-L1

C-L1

Comment: EMU 209 // We have the future Down Under control...

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:55 am Reply with quote

Oh no, I have to look forward to the flight pack?

RB 4892

Ed-260
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:12 pm Reply with quote

vegasrobo :
Very bizarre take on the flight pack a bad idea made worse by failed design execution at least Craig Davies flight pack looked like it belonged in Robo's world..

It looks like the metallic wings on Terry William´s "Brazil" than a jetpack. The latest issues are mad.

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
KidGoesWild
L-L3

L-L3

Comment: I type it, you think it

Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:00 am Reply with quote

Ive been pretty busy lately, so even tho I was really looking forward to it I havent had a chance to pick it up yet. Ill wait for the paperback. From reading the thread it seems like there are mixed to negative feelings towards it, well, Im very interested in how the original R3 was suppose to look like so Ill get it out of curiosity plus its a nice vehicle to document the original intentions/story for RoboCop sequels.

http://robocopmovies.blogspot.com/

RB 525

dvd-robocop2 prototype-figure2 prototype-figure1
Yarbles
Sgt-L3

Sgt-L3

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:28 am Reply with quote

Well, from what I can see in this comic this version of Robo 3 is beter than the actual film we got. Not that that's saying much, but still...

RB 3527

Yarbles
Sgt-L3

Sgt-L3

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:59 am Reply with quote

Has anyone else been following this series? I just picked up the last two issues and wanted to see what people thought of the ending and the series as a whole.... The last issue felt really tacked on, almost like a stand alone issue with a very random cameo. Then I looked at the credits and the story wasn't credited to Frank Miller like issues 1-7 were... So it seems like they really did just tack on an idea to make it a full 8 issues?

RB 3527

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard