New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Official Omnicorp site UPDATE
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

POCOBOR
L-L2

L-L2

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:13 pm Reply with quote

Heading up to the Comicon panel, we have finally got some activity from the Omnicorp site. Check it out for info on products like ED-209 and the EM-280 Drone as well as the new gun and bike. Info on the RC-2000, RoboCop himself, is still left hidden however.

http://www.omnicorp.com/

Be sure and click the MENU button.

RB 1391

robocop-figure3 robocop-head RoboBadge arcade2-robocop2 ford-taurus
gowett
The Creator of River Rouge!

O-L5*

Comment: OCP Your Only Choice!

Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:38 pm Reply with quote

Damn Shocked Very Happy I like it!

RB 13

Batman89 batman-joker STH-Sonic
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:52 pm Reply with quote

Wow, an update. Shocked

They are really going full on with that corporate website design I see.

RB 348130

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

Filthy Rich Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:57 pm Reply with quote

Wow...I have to admit I’m getting pretty excited about it, what an improvement since they first launched it, the worker next to ED is pretty funny and the other civilians are cracking me up. Though they kept the basic concept of ED, it’s a little too busy for me. The details on each product is really cool...I can't wait until we get a teaser trailer and some official pics!

RB 106381

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
IlyaG
O-L1*

O-L1*

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:07 pm Reply with quote

ED-209 design has been re-worked to address what people complained about: too much random shit hanging off it. It's now a more sleak, more simple design, much more similar to the one from the original film. I really like the change, it's WAY better than what they showed before. Too bad it's too late for them to change the Robo suit, but at least we got SOMETHING for all our whining.

RB 459

Rick
CH-L4

CH-L4

Comment: I'm The No. 2 Guy Around Here

Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:55 pm Reply with quote

The sound bites on the website from Raymond Sellars would make a fantastic teaser campaign. Imagine seeing him speaking his short motivational speech to camera, before he grins and we jump to a black screen with "Feb 2014" on it. They could have another few characters from the movie doing something similar. A great way to introduce the characters and give an idea of the film.

RB 18145

CAIN MKII
the killing machine

C-L1

Comment: Artificial intelligence beat real stupidity.

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:17 pm Reply with quote

Boy the new ED209 sux a ton. What a lame design

Bwaaaaaaaah!!! PEA SHOOTER!!!

RB 1965

robocop-figure4 RoboCain-v2 prototype-figure1 prototype-figure2 nuke-red-ramrod dvd-robocop2 Gun-T2 Mini Gun punisher-skull
POCOBOR
L-L2

L-L2

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:19 pm Reply with quote

Paddy :
The sound bites on the website from Raymond Sellars would make a fantastic teaser campaign. Imagine seeing him speaking his short motivational speech to camera, before he grins and we jump to a black screen with "Feb 2014" on it. They could have another few characters from the movie doing something similar. A great way to introduce the characters and give an idea of the film.

Sound bites?? I guess I can't access that on the mobile site. I'll have to wait til I get home. Sounds interesting.

RB 1391

Rick
CH-L4

CH-L4

Comment: I'm The No. 2 Guy Around Here

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:43 pm Reply with quote

Sorry, not sound bites, I meant the little written paragraphs dotted about the site. There's no sound on there. But if they had the actors making these little 15 second teasers and had them on TV and in cinemas over the next few months it would be a great campaign for the movie. Well, I think so anyway!

RB 18145

POCOBOR
L-L2

L-L2

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:49 pm Reply with quote

Paddy :
Sorry, not sound bites, I meant the little written paragraphs dotted about the site. There's no sound on there. But if they had the actors making these little 15 second teasers and had them on TV and in cinemas over the next few months it would be a great campaign for the movie. Well, I think so anyway!

Oh I see what you mean. Yeah I think that'd be an effective viral campaign. Especially if they didn't mention RoboCop, just OMNICORP.

RB 1391

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:51 pm Reply with quote

I agree with CAIN about the ED, its kinda weak. Sure I understand going for more sleek and less exposed hardware but I think they may have taken a few more liberties than I care for here, much like the new suit. I don't hate it though, it's alright. Just feel that it probably could have been better. I would like to keep an open mind and see it in action though before I get too worked up.

That said, I love the site setup and look - all those menacing military-type products next to the smiling stock models is a real hoot. I agree with Archive that some parts of it look sketchy but I agree that it is probably that way on purpose.

For the most part, the site has some of that absurd satirical tone reminiscent of the original, and I'm happy and proud of that - I hope this is a good indicator for the movie. I look forward to more. Smile

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Officer Igor Antunes
Detroit Police | Omnicorp

Sgt-L2

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:29 am Reply with quote

The context is real nice indeed, but i think the site is amateurish. They haven't done this because they wanted, i think they were in a rush for Comic-Con and it is the best they could arrange for the time.

I like the materials anyways and i hope to see a better "final" treatment soon.

GO ROBO!

RB 1741

Saasouza
L-L1

L-L1

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:40 am Reply with quote

Can't say i loved the website itself..

The chinese wall, a non chinese couple and a XT-908 !?

Ed-208 sitting beside a smiley farmer in a pitoresque farm landscape !?

While i see the irony i don't think those things belong in the same place.. Looks like they've crossed the line between dark humor and bizarreness.

Also the website could have been more 'corporate' too..

Leaving that aside the product line looks really good in those pics, specially Ed-209 in the beige paint and the taser gun.

RB 943

ED-209-2013 remake-gun baby-food
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:00 am Reply with quote

Wow, that's a great update. The best is the pic of EM-208 next to an old lady with groceries A lot of new info and pics, finally getting a real taste of what this movie is gonna be like, and what it's gonna be like is PG-13 as evidenced by the non-lethal Auto-9, I mean NI-408. I'm not hating the new ED-209 design. In fact, I' not hating any of these designs, surprisingly. They still haven't showed us what the RC-2000 looks like, though, and that's pretty pivotal. Here's hoping there's a substantial trailer at Comic-Con....

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard