New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Official Omnicorp site UPDATE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

BurnOne4Robo
Sgt-L2

Sgt-L2

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:10 pm Reply with quote

Maybe I missed this before, but this stuff seems to be new to the site. Some 3d models of the bike and gun, EM 208 and ED 209, with full specs and details (no robo though):

http://www.omnicorp.com/products/ni-408.php

http://www.omnicorp.com/products/c-1.php

http://www.omnicorp.com/products/ed-209.php

http://www.omnicorp.com/products/em-208.php

http://www.omnicorp.com/products/xt-908.php

RB 226

robocop-figure4 nuke-black-thunder magnavolt
gez1967
drop it . dead or alive your coming with me

L-L3

Comment: looking for me

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:49 am Reply with quote

a stun gun by this movie just gits better and better

RB 1158

robocop3-gunarm ultra1 dc-superman VoorHees-Mask ultra5 remake1 transformers-icon1 batman-Batmobile
BurnOne4Robo
Sgt-L2

Sgt-L2

Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:33 pm Reply with quote

gez1967 :
a stun gun by this movie just gits better and better

Absolutely disappointing. The gun itself looks ok, kind of intimidating, nothing like the auto .9, then it turns out to be a stun gun on steroids. But, if I remember from the concept art, he does actually have what looks like a fully auto gun of sum kind that he can use. The stun gun is stupid, though. The whole rationale behind the human hand appears to be so that a robot is not actually pulling the trigger and killing people, yet they turn around and give him a stun gun so he can't kill anyway. The actual gun appears to be an attachment to the robotic hand. So what difference does it make whether a human hand pulls a stun gun trigger or not? The damn hand, they seriously did not think that one all the way through at all.

This cracks me up: "The Hyper-touch trigger restricts and releases per the intentionality level applied by the triggerman."

Intentionality level? WHAT? I only slightly intented to shoot you...as opposed to I totally intended to shoot you.

Then we have this: "Winner of “Neighborhood Friend” award. Non-lethal means community trust"

Dr Faxx strikes again!

RB 226

robocop-figure4 nuke-black-thunder magnavolt
Optimus
O-L5*

O-L5*

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:19 pm Reply with quote

I would be satisfied with the NI-408 if it would be like Dredd's Lawgiver (with multiple ammunition), electrical charge for the young criminals, but headshot for the rest.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

RB 1103

remake1
Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:53 pm Reply with quote

Optimus :
I would be satisfied with the NI-408 if it would be like Dredd's Lawgiver (with multiple ammunition), electrical charge for the young criminals, but headshot for the rest.

I agree, I don't know why it's so hard for them not to call it an Auto-9 gun. I mean seriously.

I don't understand why they have an 'EM-208' if they're working on Robo (sorry, I mean 'RC-2000'), it probably works just like him, they might as well use it clean up the streets of Detroit. Makes the whole thing kind of pointless.

RB 2

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
gez1967
drop it . dead or alive your coming with me

L-L3

Comment: looking for me

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:17 am Reply with quote

is there any news on the human hand yet , and yes that would be cool if the gun was like the judge dredd law giver gun....but stun gun , yep u can tell its for kids

RB 1158

robocop3-gunarm ultra1 dc-superman VoorHees-Mask ultra5 remake1 transformers-icon1 batman-Batmobile
AceAlive1
Sgt-L1*

Sgt-L1*

Comment: I am VERY disappointed!

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:46 am Reply with quote

gez1967 :
is there any news on the human hand yet , and yes that would be cool if the gun was like the judge dredd law giver gun....but stun gun , yep u can tell its for kids

where have you been? the news about the hand is over a year old!!

RB 743

Victorboris1
O-L4

O-L4

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:02 pm Reply with quote

Sin_Valor :
Optimus :

I agree, I don't know why it's so hard for them not to call it an Auto-9 gun. I mean seriously.

I don't understand why they have an 'EM-208' if they're working on Robo (sorry, I mean 'RC-2000'), it probably works just like him, they might as well use it clean up the streets of Detroit. Makes the whole thing kind of pointless.

The onboard AI on EM-208 drones is probably not as combat efficient as an AI supplemented by a human brain.

gez1967 :

The organic hand is probably a PR decision by OmniCorp to have Robocop greet and shake hands with Detroit citizens on its unveiling.

RB 36

AceAlive1
Sgt-L1*

Sgt-L1*

Comment: I am VERY disappointed!

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:44 pm Reply with quote

would be cool if they did some more stuff on the omnicorp site. maybe something to buy or print to show you were a "volunteer" or signed your body over. something morbid to go with the whole thing

RB 743

D-LOREAN-88
R-L2

R-L2

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:33 pm Reply with quote

The site has had an update, check it out!

www.robocop.com

RB 119

RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:20 am Reply with quote

What do y'all think about the music?

RB 106381

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
Rick
CH-L4

CH-L4

Comment: I'm The No. 2 Guy Around Here

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:06 am Reply with quote

I actually like the music personally. Of course the Poledouris music is far superior, but it certainly has it's good points.

For a start, there isn't a chorus of "RoboCoooooop! RoboCooooooooop!" in it.

RB 18145

eft
R-L3

R-L3

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:04 am Reply with quote

I also enjoy this music, I especially like the fact that it contains some electronic bits here and there, so it gives hope that score will follow the tradition of first movie - symphony mixed with synthesizers.

File with the music is named "rc_epk_music-loop-02-2m3convincing.mp3", so maybe it is cue from the scene where Norton convinces Clara to "sell" her husband.

RB 227

RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:48 am Reply with quote

Some nice new pics too, no mention of Miguel Ferrer in the cast section tho.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard