New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Official Omnicorp site UPDATE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:49 am Reply with quote

This is how the "Trask Industries" website from the new X:men movie looks like.

http://www.trask-industries.com/

Safe to say it is quite a contrast to the underwhelming Omnicorp site.

RB 348130

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:02 pm Reply with quote

Holy shit...that's awesome. Now thats how you promote the movie through the site. The Sentinel looks really cool.

And they even have Peter on the site, something I think the Omnicorp site would benefit from, having Oldman on there would spark more traffic.

RB 106381

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:14 pm Reply with quote

In other news, Days of the Future Past is gonna be awesome.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
BurnOne4Robo
Sgt-L2

Sgt-L2

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:25 pm Reply with quote

RoboPimp :
In other news, Days of the Future Past is gonna be awesome.

Very skeptical about that. Singer didn't exactly do a great job with the first two X-Men movies. They were extremely mediocre imo. Same with everything X-men that Sony has released. I just watched The Wolverine last weekend, and again, mediocre movie. Watchable, but not worth multiple viewings. Barely better then the Origins film. First Class was probably the best of the Franchise, and it was supposed to be a stand alone. Now Singer has come up with some convoluted way to tie in First Class with the horrible continuity issues of the first three films, I smell a complete mess coming with DOFP.

This summer I've seen Iron Man, Star Trek, Man of Steel, Pacific Rim, and The Wolverine. The Wolverine was my least favorite.

Back to Robocop...I NEED A TRAILER NOW! lol. I'll be going to see Elysium, though. Not for the trailer, but because it looks like a pretty good film. Hopefully it has an IMax release, it should look awesome visually.

RB 226

robocop-figure4 nuke-black-thunder magnavolt
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:36 pm Reply with quote

BurnOne4Robo :
Now Singer has come up with some convoluted way to tie in First Class with the horrible continuity issues of the first three films, I smell a complete mess coming with DOFP.

The one thing your missing here is that this film is based on one of THE greatest X-Men storylines of all time. The Wolverine can't claim the same, as I found the miniseries it was based on to be rather bland. Same goes for the rest of the X-Men films (Wolverine: Origins was painfully boring, so surprise the same could be said of the movie) except for God Loves, Man Kills, and that would explain why X-Men 2 is my favorite of the series to date. Now they're doing a take on one of the most classic, thrilling arcs so the bar has been raised. There is nothing convoluted about using actors from both series, if you knew anything about the story it makes perfect sense!

Anyway back to Robocop, yeah trailer for movie, cool beans, anticipation, etc.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Edd 209
C-L1

C-L1

Comment: EMU 209 // We have the future Down Under control...

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:25 am Reply with quote

Bob Obba :
But maybe after this long I just want to see something that makes me 'wow' instead of groan :P

Me too Neutral

RB 4892

Ed-260
RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Comment: I come from hell

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:01 am Reply with quote

Pretty sweet on the omnicorp site under the rc2000 project volunteer tab there are arms and legs and things hanging there in the background in some seedy body parts storage locker. A bunch of cool stuff added indeed.

RB 9924

robo-scraped AClockworkOrange Stern-Sirius prototype-figure2
Rick
CH-L4

CH-L4

Comment: I'm The No. 2 Guy Around Here

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:48 am Reply with quote

Maybe I'm blind, but where is the volunteer tab on the RC-2000 page? In fact, where is the RC-2000 page you're referring to. On my screen it says 'coming soon' and it can't be clicked on.

I've been on every page and followed every link I can see and can't find that page.

Also, the picture of ED-209 beside that farmer still has OCP printed on it. Shouldn't that just be OC?

RB 18145

Raymond
Sgt-L5

Sgt-L5

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:11 am Reply with quote

Paddy :
Maybe I'm blind, but where is the volunteer tab on the RC-2000 page? In fact, where is the RC-2000 page you're referring to. On my screen it says 'coming soon' and it can't be clicked on.

I've been on every page and followed every link I can see and can't find that page.

Also, the picture of ED-209 beside that farmer still has OCP printed on it. Shouldn't that just be OC?

Think this is what he talked about. http://www.omnicorp.com/programs.php

Didn't notice myself before that it's clearly an arm and other parts. Also on the right that shelf has one of those boxes you commonly transport organs in and that white thing below could be a freezer/cooler. Or it's simply lubrication/oil and other tools to service those arms and other parts. Just speculating tongue1

As for the OCP tag on ED-209: Without being to spoilerific Omnicorp is owned by OCP so both companies exist in the reboot universe.

Car companies of today sometimes does branding like that, but it could also be a honest mistake.

EDIT: ah actually noticed on the big ED-209 model it has both OCP and Omnicorp branding.

OCP in white text on the front. Omnicorp with black text on the side. Just confirms that it's supposed to be like that

RB 3724

beer
L-L2

L-L2

Comment: RoboTrap is my friend Plus he can act intelligent and normal

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:29 am Reply with quote

RoboDemise :
Pretty sweet on the omnicorp site under the rc2000 project volunteer tab there are arms and legs and things hanging there in the background in some seedy body parts storage locker. A bunch of cool stuff added indeed.

That part of the site looks really terrible MGM. Looks like a playstation 1 game area.

RB 5831

RMorrison81
O-L5

O-L5

Comment: Is there anything I can reasonably do to change your course of action..?

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:06 am Reply with quote

How else is a sterile white room supposed to look? I'm confused with the hate!

By the way, that picture has actually been on there for quite a while...

RB 315

Rick
CH-L4

CH-L4

Comment: I'm The No. 2 Guy Around Here

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:06 pm Reply with quote

Was just gonna say that RMorrison81, that page has been up for quite a while now, it might be more a case that you are seeing it for the first time, but we are all way ahead of you! tongue

RB 18145

beer
L-L2

L-L2

Comment: RoboTrap is my friend Plus he can act intelligent and normal

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:19 pm Reply with quote

RMorrison81 :
How else is a sterile white room supposed to look? I'm confused with the hate!

By the way, that picture has actually been on there for quite a while...

Can't you see a difference between Real life sets And computer animated sets? oh dear

RB 5831

RMorrison81
O-L5

O-L5

Comment: Is there anything I can reasonably do to change your course of action..?

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:28 pm Reply with quote

I think you need to be clear about what your slating, I was referring to the actual content of the image, whilst it now transpires that you're referring to the quality of what's on the screen. Simple example of crossed wires I think.

RB 315

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard