New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Do you want a real RoboCop remake?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:01 pm Reply with quote

thechief01 :
Is that the guy from screen junkies robbing the quickiemart?

Yes, he is.

And I agree with the 209, he looks badass. If you put it on a black background, or doing a chroma (hiding the legs) I think you could do marvelous things with that prop.

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
thechief01
O-L3

O-L3

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:11 pm Reply with quote

You can see it here

http://www.ourrobocopremake.com/

RB 283

Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:19 pm Reply with quote

I've seen about half of it so far and I take back any little criticism I had against the project.

It turned out really different and genuinely funny at places. Smile

RB 348130

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:40 am Reply with quote

Only about 25 mins in right now, pretty good so far. Some good pieces here and there - I got a kick out of the extended ED scene, and I gotta give props to that ED, it's amazing. Also liked the black woman dispatcher, I'm a sucker for that kind of thing "Backup? This is Detroit, motherfucka, there ain't no backup!". Also thought the guy who played Clarence in the van was pretty good.

Also, I think it's horrible that babies were used in the Murphy taunting scene.. and by horrible I mean awesome.

If the rest is even close, it's definitely worth the watch. Check it out, motherfuckas!

EDIT - Made it to the attempted rape scene a couple mins ago.. Holy fucking shit! Shocked

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:12 am Reply with quote

Ok, finished this up just a few minutes ago. Good stuff for the most part. I was right, the rape-shooting scene really took the cake for the whole thing. Reiko looked pretty awesome I must say, but still.. damn man!

Also liked the first Robo vs ED where he picks up and uses the ED gun, very reminiscent of 16-bit RvsT. Also reminds me of this guy from years ago that was working hard an an a total CGI animation of the original sequence in the film, and did a damn good job actually. I think I still have that vid on my other computer.

The final Ed vs Robo was pretty neat. Love the 'Murphy's Law' show, there might be something to that.. haha!

All told, this was pretty cool overall, definitely funny, crazy and awesome in parts. Some weak pieces but nothing truly horrid to me, again good stuff. Wink

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:04 am Reply with quote

Just watching this right now, it's GLORIOUS! I suspect Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim are involved...if not, I'd be furious!

RB 2

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
ant
Sgt-L2

Sgt-L2

Comment: I am RoboAnt!

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:38 am Reply with quote

I am 40 minutes done and it's too funny.

I wonder if the original RoboCop cast members saw this yet, especially the director.

RB 3026

cake
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:24 pm Reply with quote

Ed Neumeier definitely saw it, as far as I'm aware.

RB 52679

ant
Sgt-L2

Sgt-L2

Comment: I am RoboAnt!

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:54 pm Reply with quote

Stan The Man :
What did he say if he saw it?

RB 3026

cake
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:02 pm Reply with quote

ant :
Stan The Man :
What did he say if he saw it?

Donīt know. The guy behind the project told me he saw him on one of the screenings, but sadly, he "blinked and missed" him.

Anyway, Neumeier do promote the project on the net, as I see him posting some links to it or reviews about the project. So I think he likes it Smile

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Sin_Valor

L-L5

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:04 pm Reply with quote

Maybe someone should do an interview on Neumeier, and find out what were his thoughts on the remake? I hope it got his approval. Smile

RB 2

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
Maxlee
C-L1

C-L1

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:58 pm Reply with quote

That fullsize ED-209 suit is off the charts! How on earth did they make it so accurate ?

RB 1560

Sin_Valor

L-L5

Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:06 pm Reply with quote

Now I personally feel that ALL newscasters should eat dinner while broadcasting...this remake has changed my life.

RB 2

RoboTrap
OmniCon - A Silver Future

L-L2

Comment: RoboCop: The Future's Silver Lining

Filthy Rich Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:08 am Reply with quote

Fatal Farm, Screen Junkies, and the puppet bit collectively stole the show.

RB 13970

ultra1 robocop-figure4 lewis-figure RoboBadge ultra4 ultra5 ultra6
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Fan creations All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard