New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCop 2014 - Movie Clip #1: Field Test
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

tiho86
O-L1*

O-L1*

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:16 pm Reply with quote

"We've seen parts of the field test scene before from various trailers but here we get a longer official look at RoboCop doing battle with a bunch of EM 208s as well as the Maddox character."

WATCH: RoboCop 2014 - Movie Clip #1 Field Test

** Post Edited for News Forum

RB 338

OCP-001
O-L5

O-L5

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:28 pm Reply with quote

I'm very disappointed with the music in that scene, and that yodeling at the end... damn it sounds horrible.
Bromfman what a fuck are you smoking? That sucks! rage
I was waiting for something different, not a generic sounding like shit bullshit.
Good thing Basil doesn't have to listen to this.

Sorry guys for all the cursing, but i'm seriously disappointed. The rest of the soundtrackd better be awesome.
rage

RB 341

ultra2
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:36 pm Reply with quote

tiho86 :
This is terrible ... f***k you Hollywood oh dear

Laughing :roll: oh dear

wow...

RB 106381

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
Bauc
O-L4

O-L4

Comment: Dead or Alive you are comming with me

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:40 pm Reply with quote

tiho86 :
http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/01/15/robocop-field-test-clip
This is terrible ... f***k you Hollywood oh dear

The scene is not that bad.....but the music....oh my god...total shit.....and what about the ''don't get shot in the head'' WTF?

RB 449

RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Comment: I come from hell

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:40 pm Reply with quote

I really wish I hadn't just watched that. That music was so out of place and just plain bad and the yodeling... Enough said. God dammit! Sounds like a bunch of 'yuck yuck' lines. On top of the bad cop robocop line, I'm now thinking this may end up horrible.

RB 9924

robo-scraped AClockworkOrange Stern-Sirius prototype-figure2
Diegoeichan
O-L2

O-L2

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:45 pm Reply with quote

Yeah...the background song is fucking terrible!
At least robocop does robo sounds while he's moving like the original. miss the soft step sounds of robocop too...

RB 260

RegalSin
;

<font color=102457>;<font color=C0D9D9>

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:48 pm Reply with quote

I am sorry if I offend anybodies hope. I mean, this one is worst then the last one.
You can't recreate robocop. Why not just turn it into a comedy film, with gag sounds, and reels.

Booo neo director, boo. Director needs to STFU, about the 1980's because stuff like that never occured because it is considered a violation of our rights. Stuff like today is occuring, because people are dumbfounded and ignorant of their own nation, civilization, and culture. Yes their are those simple dumb and disabled people who are helpless, but these are the same people we are protecting in society so they can have a normal life, and carry out their dreams. No just be stuck into a room with a bunch of retards, and call it a day.

Boo director of new robocop boo.

They all ready killed the film, because they showed that bit ( with Samuel L, baring the American flag ). How many of these actors .......

Bob director of Robocop new, boo..

They even have the head scientist from A.I ( go watch AI the movie right now ).
The movie once again features the hospital from A.I. ( go watch AI again ), where the kid ( the one with the walker suit ).

Speaking of hospital, and walker suit, this bit was also reused in Prometheus. Remember when the no baby doctor, decided to do a self-abortion on herself ( which is the ultimate goal of feminist-womanist-monsters ( calling them Nazsi's give Hitler a bad name ) , and remember when the original company owner, was walking about in his suit. Their goes that same scene in Robocop.

They ruined, Robocop, they phucking ruined it.

We do not need Robocop to have phucking drones, or Laptops, or stuff like that. I like Robocop weapons, at all but we need to stay in Robocop world, not go OB, of that.

Boo director boo.......

They had to show a bunch of Ed-209's and cyborgs, walking up and down on the street. Then the robot is about to assault the human. I actually miss the 3d graphics from the 1990's. So I guess we are going to have a scene in the movie where Not-Murphy is going blow up a bunch of 3d robots.

Just to make it worst, their is no sexuality, everybody looks like human fall-out, especially Murphies wife. Where is the TV commercials, where is the love. I mean seriously, NOTHING IS HAPPENING NOW FOLKS.

The only thing that is occurring now with technology, is that a bunch of idiots are using r-tard mobile cell phones, facebook, myspace, and even Youtube, and every second some lawyer type is rushing to make a new law, that affects people outside those communities.

Boo new director, boo. I am more then 100% sure this movie with bomb, just like the new Conan, but will be less watchable then Terminator Salvation.

RB 484

RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:49 pm Reply with quote

What...the...fuck... o_O

Seriously, what were they thinking with that music? Hell, what was the composer thinking when they put the yodeling in there....

God, please, don't let this be in the movie... please!

RB 12622

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
Victorboris1
O-L4

O-L4

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:54 pm Reply with quote

I think that scene is pretty good, that song however is retarded, and the "don't get shot in the face" is just Maddox having fun at Murphy's expense.

RB 36

Diegoeichan
O-L2

O-L2

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:58 pm Reply with quote

regalsin
Calm down bro...it's just a movie.

RB 260

kodatarule
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Comment: RoboCop is the best.Terminator good,but RoboCop owns!

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:00 pm Reply with quote

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=706410782725060&set=vb.420607737972034&type=2&theater check this guys

RB 530

Optimus
O-L5*

O-L5*

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:01 pm Reply with quote

Well, it didn't impress me. That rock music doesn't fit this action scene and remembers me to Iron Man (maybe AC/DC's "Back in Black" would sound better), probably the full scene will have more action, but this shooting scene was boring.

What is interesting is Mattox's exo-skeleton, probably it gives him super-human speed and strength (just like in Elysium), maybe there will be a hand-to-hand combat with the battle damaged RoboCop, that would be interesting.

RB 1103

remake1
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:04 pm Reply with quote

I think this scene is piss-poor before we even get to the music.

This whole sequence is a clear showing of how different everything is and for other reason than for the sake of being different.. Calling him Alex is just weird, and him talking like he did make me sick.. Fuckin A. Furthermore, the asshole had no reason to have his face shown at all, and he takes cover constantly. Is he made of porcelain? The original walked in full-blown and shook bullets off like a badass, this guy's hiding behind girders like some pretty-boy who bruises easily. I thought he was supposed to be their almighty 'human inside of a machine'? Guess not.

The two guns look awkward as hell also.. I miss the Auto-9 - The kill gun looks like about a half-dozen generic SMGs I can think of right now. At least that almost took total attention away from the hand (almost).

Anyway.. silly, hyped-up action bullshit. It has the fairly unique privilege of being nothing new while at the same time not being the same as the original or similar to anything good. Damn.

And finally, the music, except for that yodeling part at the end, I really didn't even think about it. They still could have used something else though.

Bah, and I didn't want to click on that link... should trust my instincts more.

Diegoeichan :
regalsin
Calm down bro...it's just a movie.

If you have spent one second reading his post, any of his posts, you wasted a second of your life. Leave that shit to professionals. :roll:

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
kodatarule
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Comment: RoboCop is the best.Terminator good,but RoboCop owns!

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:08 pm Reply with quote

Optimus :
Well, it didn't impress me. That rock music doesn't fit this action scene and remembers me to Iron Man (maybe AC/DC's "Back in Black" would sound better), probably the full scene will have more action, but this shooting scene was boring.

What is interesting is Mattox's exo-skeleton, probably it gives him super-human speed and strength (just like in Elysium), maybe there will be a hand-to-hand combat with the battle damaged RoboCop, that would be interesting.

I actually liked it just as much as my friends who are also fan of the original.Just get it over this one is new let's not compare to old Smile.Old is classic and robocop is a tank and great guy.This is new interpretation so let's try to watch it as it's own not try to compare.It's a reboot not remake ... though they start it over.

RB 530

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard