New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

More NECA Robo stuff?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

ElectricSoul
O-L5*

O-L5*

Comment: Listen to me,you FUCK!!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:17 pm Reply with quote

just something I found interesting...

for the upcoming Toy Fair 2014,which actually starts today, NECA was showing on Twitter some of the stuff they were taking with them,as little teasers. this particular pile belongs to a Predator character from the comic books I think. but what is really interesting is in the upper left corner there,which I circled:

looks familiar..looks like.... "Cobra Assault Cannon. State of the art bang bang!"

which then leads me to wonder what it's coming with.... I see only 2 real possibilities people won't fart on:

Clarence...don't know if the likeness rights are or aren't available for him or not...

unmasked BD Robo... I know NECA wanted to do this before,but Weller wouldn't sign off. however,he DID sign off for Hot Toys this past year...maybe he's willing to give out his likeness now?

RB 261

darkman-figure ultra6 ultra4 marvel-venom Batman89 remake1 rocketeer-figure
POCOBOR
L-L2

L-L2

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:39 pm Reply with quote

A Clarence figure would be very awesome but I'm hoping for a sans helmet Robo. And knowing NECA and how true they are to the movie, they would probably only do it with Weller's likeness. Man, you just can't beat NECA. Bring it!
Although I'd be curious to see how they'd do a head sculpt with articulation and still have it look accurate. Seems tricky. Guess they could make the neck/throat piece out of a flexible rubber material with a swivel joint underneath?
Look at me getting all worked up.

RB 1391

robocop-figure3 robocop-head RoboBadge arcade2-robocop2 ford-taurus
RoboTrap
OmniCon - A Silver Future

L-L2

Comment: RoboCop: The Future's Silver Lining

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:57 pm Reply with quote

The prospect of a helmetless Robo is awesome. And you know NECA is going to milk it with a battle-damaged 3rd Act Robo (Clarence's blood better be on that terminal strip!) and a pristine version.

I'm surprised they haven't done a Weapon Arm version yet since Robo's left hand pops off just like the right one....

RB 13970

ultra1 robocop-figure4 lewis-figure RoboBadge ultra4 ultra5 ultra6
ElectricSoul
O-L5*

O-L5*

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:32 pm Reply with quote

oh yeah,if they get the unmasked likeness rights,it's fucking on!

RB 261

TWayne001
O-L5*

O-L5*

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:34 pm Reply with quote

POCOBOR :
A Clarence figure would be very awesome but I'm hoping for a sans helmet Robo. And knowing NECA and how true they are to the movie, they would probably only do it with Weller's likeness. Man, you just can't beat NECA. Bring it!
Although I'd be curious to see how they'd do a head sculpt with articulation and still have it look accurate. Seems tricky. Guess they could make the neck/throat piece out of a flexible rubber material with a swivel joint underneath?
Look at me getting all worked up.

A ball joint on the unmasked head would be quite simple, and the best looking option.

RB 627

Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:40 pm Reply with quote

I don't know. Since everything else in that pic is predator related, I'm gonna guess that the gun also belongs in that category.

RB 348130

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
ElectricSoul
O-L5*

O-L5*

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:46 pm Reply with quote

I can't specifically remember anyone in any of the Predator movies using something that looks like the Cobra Assault Cannon.

well,we'll find out soon enough. some NECA pics have gone up already. nothing Robo related yet,just alien stuff. but we should know soon.

RB 261

TWayne001
O-L5*

O-L5*

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:50 pm Reply with quote

Some pics of robo just appeared. The cobra assault cannon just comes with a "robocop 3" edition of Necas robocop figure. Also includes gun arm and jet pack. Lame.

But I'm still buying it!

RB 627

Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:58 pm Reply with quote

TWayne001 :
Some pics of robo just appeared. The cobra assault cannon just comes with a "robocop 3" edition of Necas robocop figure. Also includes gun arm and jet pack. Lame.

Well, that was quick. ElectricSoul was right! Smile
Interesting. Strange to include the cobra gun with a Robo3 figure but I will probably end up buying it.

Any link to the pictures?

RB 348130

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
ElectricSoul
O-L5*

O-L5*

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:09 pm Reply with quote

pissed,no Weller likeness yet!

happy,cause i'm all over a R3 version with the pack!

uploading pics now.

RB 261

TWayne001
O-L5*

O-L5*

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:47 pm Reply with quote

Looks like a better paint app all a round, and I'm sure it will come with an auto 9, and data spike, along with the mechanical holster.

Not bad for anyone who doesn't have the figure! I'll def pick it up to have an extra to paint up.

RB 627

POCOBOR
L-L2

L-L2

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:12 pm Reply with quote

I don't mind the R3 accessories but why not do a RJB mouth sculpt?? I hate seeing a flying Peter Weller!

RB 1391

robocop-figure3 robocop-head RoboBadge arcade2-robocop2 ford-taurus
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:28 pm Reply with quote

Looks good. If it has the leg hoster mechanism IŽll get it. I wanted to get that edition of the figure, but if this have it IŽll get it. Also I find the paint job cool.

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
gez1967
drop it . dead or alive your coming with me

L-L3

Comment: looking for me

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:33 pm Reply with quote

The Cobra Assault Cannon. State-of-the-art bang-bang I like it.......ill be having this

RB 1158

robocop3-gunarm ultra1 dc-superman VoorHees-Mask ultra5 remake1 transformers-icon1 batman-Batmobile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Props, suits and figures All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard