New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCop remake gun build

Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:36 am Reply with quote

Just found this forum where someone's crafting the gun Robo uses in the remake, the NI-408.

RoboCop 2014 Pistol Build

I'd love to know what model gun they used in the film, although there's only a few pictures of the gun online...but I hope more details will be shown...or at least the guy crafting it will find out.

Personally, I don't like this gun, it's just awful that it works has a tazer half of the time. Although it might be interesting for some to know what the gun looks like anyways, so by all mean feel free to check it out and see for yourself. If they did make this based on an existing gun, that'd be cool to check out, but how it's used in the movie just didn't feel right.

RB 2

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
JadeETC
Regular at rigatoni feeds.

Sgt-L1

Comment: Mind if I...zip this up?

Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:49 am Reply with quote

I think RoboCop's new gun is cool looking, I just don't like how it works.

Shame the OP was banned, I would've loved to see the finished version.

RB -548

Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:09 am Reply with quote

I didn't mind the look of the gun, it seemed unique with the front being wider than the back and looked designed for the RC-2000.

Check out IMFDB for some info. Here's the link: http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/RoboCop_%282014%29

It's pretty interesting although the reboot page needs a little work. When more behind the scenes info comes about I'm sure that users will update the page.

RB 17812

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:51 am Reply with quote

I think there's some production artwork of the gun itself on eBay, so they could be bidding on that to make a more movie accurate build.

RB 2

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Fan creations All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard