New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

On ebay: Robocop 1987 screen used Peter weller Auto9 ?????
Goto page Previous  1, 2

gez1967
drop it . dead or alive your coming with me

L-L3

Comment: looking for me

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:16 pm Reply with quote

Stan The Man :
Wait, so he doesn't even actually OWN the thing himself, and he's selling it? And the 'producer' he claims to be able to validate the things authenticity (and who actually owns the piece) won't reveal himself? Yeah, ok. That's not fishy at all.

Fuck it, get pics of the 'paperwork' and all anyway. This might be fun to see.

If that thing was ever even seen by Peter Weller, I'll kiss that guy's ass.

yes stan iam gonna inbox him again I really wanna see the paper work, . iam gonna ask for loads of photos close ups the lot be rude not to.

RB 1158

robocop3-gunarm ultra1 dc-superman VoorHees-Mask ultra5 remake1 transformers-icon1 batman-Batmobile
rattyzx6r
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:07 pm Reply with quote

Just to inform u all the guy who made the original gun which there was only one firing gun ever made for all films still has it. the ebay listing was sent to him to confirm a fake which it is and he is pissed about the fact its a complete rip off. The original gun is locked away as it is an illegal weapon even in usa and he has paper work that allows him to keep it.

Theres a lot more to the original gun I know but not getting into that know.

But it is a fake and the paper work would also be fake.

all ill say is avoid this nob

dave

RB 186

gez1967

L-L3

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:17 pm Reply with quote

rattyzx6r :
Just to inform u all the guy who made the original gun which there was only one firing gun ever made for all films still has it. the ebay listing was sent to him to confirm a fake which it is and he is pissed about the fact its a complete rip off. The original gun is locked away as it is an illegal weapon even in usa and he has paper work that allows him to keep it.

Theres a lot more to the original gun I know but not getting into that know.

But it is a fake and the paper work would also be fake.

all ill say is avoid this nob

dave

I thought there was 2 guns dave iam shore of it if iam wrong sorry dude

RB 1158

robocop3-gunarm ultra1 dc-superman VoorHees-Mask ultra5 remake1 transformers-icon1 batman-Batmobile
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:24 pm Reply with quote

Again, there are molded stunt versions, but they aren't live-firing guns. Otherwise he is correct, there is only one live actual Beretta 93R Auto-9 that I'm aware of. In other cases the MGC replicas were used, or barring that, mockups based of a Beretta 92FS (As in Sin City).

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:26 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
"This page may have moved or is no longer available. Please try one of the following"

Case closed, it seems.

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:28 pm Reply with quote

Ah, so it WASN'T as authentic as we thought. Well that showed him. I bet the gun was fake.

RB 2

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:29 pm Reply with quote

Shame, would have liked to see his 'paperwork' and all that. Oh well. Good riddance anyway.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
gez1967

L-L3

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:00 pm Reply with quote

well looks like iam getting the paper work here was his post

Sorry for the late reply - but no problem, that makes sense being that you're a die-hard fan! I'll take photos of everything as requested tomorrow, and I'll be relisting the gun tomorrow as well. eBay is requesting that I change a couple of things with the listing before I relist, so expect it to be back up by tomorrow evening (unless I sell the gun - there's a couple of offers on the table). I'll send you the photos by tomorrow evening as well. Let me know if you need anything else in the meantime!

RB 1158

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:48 pm Reply with quote

Hmm, so case not closed then. Well, maybe he'll not bullshit his listing this time, or something.

Still would like to see what the dude's supposedly got. Lets get his cards on the table.

RB 52679

gez1967

L-L3

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:33 pm Reply with quote

I think we can all put this to bed now, he not playing any more I sent him 3 msgs , he not got back to me any more..............

RB 1158

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:36 am Reply with quote

I see, well..

Quote:
Case closed, it seems.

RB 52679

ROBOTCOP
Sgt-L4

Sgt-L4

Comment: joined back in 2002 . forgot password. rejoined

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:42 am Reply with quote

Still looked a cool auto 9 regardless. Oh well had my juices going for a little bit ..

Cheers

Alex

"Dead or Alive you are Selling to Me "

RB 495

robocop-helmet ultra1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Props, suits and figures All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard