New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

TITUS - RoboCop 3D game Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Comment: I come from hell

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:06 am Reply with quote

Fanatic just keep it in its case up on some shelf by your other Robo stuff. Don't waste your time playing it, or buying something to play it. It is by far one of the worst games I ever played... Still nice to have in a collection of Robo stuff since I'm sure you can get it for close to a dollar.

RB 9924

robo-scraped AClockworkOrange Stern-Sirius prototype-figure2
Wearfare
O-L1

O-L1

Comment: I'll cash the fuck out of you.

Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:54 am Reply with quote

This is why no one wants to play shitty Robocop games like this no more, it's nothing like the franchise, it doesn't play good and you'd rather play a fan made 2-D side scrolling game on the internet for free than ever touch this again.

RB 105

Crowley
R-L2

R-L2

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:50 pm Reply with quote

Oh, wow. Once I saw this, I just had to register. You see, around last October I did a full video walkthrough on YouTube of the game. I agree, it's terrible. At least it made me appreciate the movie sequels much, much more.

RB 136

WeKilledYou
DIRECTIVE 249 Don't be oversensitive to the hostility and negativity of others

L-L4

Comment: I know you. You're dead!

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:27 am Reply with quote

I work in electronics at Wal-Mart. It is now 2011, and we still have this game in the games case for $49.99. It never fails to amaze me, and I specifically go out of my way to bring it up to customers all the time. Some of the reactions and responses I get are priceless....where s the game itself is just unreasonably expensive haha. Happy robo

RB 1163

RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder nuke-blue-velvet UC-M21
cobrahunter187
O-L1*

O-L1*

Comment: If there's nothing to say then dont say anything

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:25 pm Reply with quote

I beat the game, did it from start to finish and to be honest it's the most terrible experience involving robocop that ever been made.
Yet i had this game for a ridiculously low price, but really it doesnt worth playing nor own it.....
I should definitely do a review about

RB 202

SgtParks
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:03 pm Reply with quote

I have this game and i actually enjoy it. its cool going around killing people as robo and battling ed 209s even through its faults.

RB 168

RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Comment: I come from hell

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:26 am Reply with quote

SgtParks :
I have this game and i actually enjoy it. its cool going around killing people as robo and battling ed 209s even through its faults.

Think it over... Creep

RB 9924

robo-scraped AClockworkOrange Stern-Sirius prototype-figure2
SgtParks
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:41 pm Reply with quote

i know its a bad game but its a good to play when your bored. it gets better after the first couple of levels.

RB 168

RoboMike1170
R-L2

R-L2

Comment: "Stay out of Trouble,"

Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:38 am Reply with quote

Mephisto :
When the hell did the Criterion Edition of RoboCop sell for $13?

I call bullshit on that one.

I also get a kick out of the part 2 video, where Robo shoots an innocent person and says...."Uh Oh."

The hell? What kind of response is that?

He kills an innocent and all he has to say is "UH OH"?

What a piece of shit game. :roll:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Robocop-The-Criterion-Collection-/140750049442?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL&hash=item20c55b50a2

RB 17

Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:24 pm Reply with quote

RoboMike1170 :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Robocop-The-Criterion-Collection-/140750049442?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL&hash=item20c55b50a2

Way to quote an outdated five year old quote to prove a point.

RB 17812

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
WeKilledYou
DIRECTIVE 249 Don't be oversensitive to the hostility and negativity of others

L-L4

Comment: I know you. You're dead!

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:33 am Reply with quote

SgtParks :
i know its a bad game but its a good to play when your bored. it gets better after the first couple of levels.

I still have never played this, but I've seen various videos of gameplay. How exactly does it get better? Do you have a special copy or edition of the game that no one else has?

RB 1163

RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder nuke-blue-velvet UC-M21
AlexMurphy
Sgt-L4

Sgt-L4

Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:11 am Reply with quote

WeKilledYou :
SgtParks :

I still have never played this, but I've seen various videos of gameplay. How exactly does it get better? Do you have a special copy or edition of the game that no one else has?

Personal opinion. Believe it or not, some peoples opinion on a game maybe different than others!!! GASP! THE HORROR!!

In all seriousness, I could only really play through till about level 2 until I stopped and installed it from my PC. It wasn't super super bad, but it wasn't good either. It felt dated even by the games standard. I couldn't help but think what the hell though when RoboCop started saying things like, "Oh Yeah", or "Time to meet your maker".

RB 853

a-team Rambo-Knife game-xbox
artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Comment: Stay out of trouble!

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:25 am Reply with quote

When it was released I just played the demo and couldn't believe it looked so outdated. So many great shooters in those 2002-03 years: 'Return to Castle Wolfenstein', 'Jedi Knight 2', 'Medal of Honor: Allied Assault', 'Max Payne', 'Splinter Cell', etc.

What a huge disapointment when I played the demo... and looked much worse than games of 1997-98 like 'Quake 2', 'Half Life 1' or 'Sin'. It was painful to watch and play.

RB 6857

spawn-figure alien-warrior starwars-trooper prototype-figure1 starshiptroopers robo-scraped knightrider-kitt
Silicon Knight
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:21 am Reply with quote

As another member said, the only good thing about it is that if you replace the game's .wav files (in the install folder), you can play it while listening to the film's OST.

Titus is also responsible for the worst comic book game ever made. I knew this would be bad the moment I looked at the box.

The AVGN needs to do a video with Robo games and give special treatment to this.

RB 248

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Games & Comics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard