New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Robo Scandal: Stuntman used on magazine covers - Not Actor
Goto page Previous  1, 2

RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:45 pm Reply with quote

That gun being held backwards is blowing my mind...I mean the actor the prop master the editor the studio....they all missed that?!?!?!

But it's kind of perfect if you think about the symbolism, that movie was plagued with problems...Robo holding the gun backwards shooting himself is this god damn fucking disaster wrapped up in one pic.

RB 106381

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
Robojeep
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:50 pm Reply with quote

Sony should be completly ashamed and embarassed by it. I wonder what peter weller and paul vahooven are thinking hahaha

RB 475

RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:40 pm Reply with quote

this is what they are doing.... oh dear

RB 106381

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:51 pm Reply with quote

RoboHell :
But it's kind of perfect if you think about the symbolism, that movie was plagued with problems...Robo holding the gun backwards shooting himself is this god damn fucking disaster wrapped up in one pic.

That is a damn good point - A comment made on the FB post for this summed it up similarly, saying it was just like the film; backwards and wrong. Quite apt, really.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
BurnOne4Robo
Sgt-L2

Sgt-L2

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 2:47 pm Reply with quote

There is something off and wierd about every image released for the film, right down to the blu-ray and DVD covers. I had no idea it was this fucked, though. WOW!

RB 226

robocop-figure4 nuke-black-thunder magnavolt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard